✞ ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕆𝔻 ✞

Requested by @maddiezcool 

I'm sorry if it's not actually @ing u, ..... idk how....
Anyways

"Fuckkk whyyyy" I kinda screamed holding my stomach tightly. Ngl I was on the urge of crying. U might ask what's going one with me, well, I'm on my period. The worst thing that a girl can have. It's the time a month for me, and I'm currently in my room holding my stomach in pain. And my boyfriend, Mattia is actually downstairs watching TV. I didn't wanna bother him so, I tried to keep quite. Ive been screaming in pain for the past, at least, 5 min. And it's been the worst 5 min in my life.

Out of no where, I felt tears streaming down my eyes. I tried to blink them away but it didn't work. I curled up into a ball, putting my knees against my chest and hugging them tightly. I started quietly sobbing from the pain in my stomach, to make sure Mattia doesn't come up and worry to much. Then another sharp pain in my stomach started coming back again, a cramp. I screamed loudly, and started crying even harder. Then I heard someone running up the stairs, pretty sure it was Mattia. "Princess?" He said as he cracked the door open. Once he saw me he came running to to me. "Baby, baby? What's wrong mi amor?" He said as he pulled me into his arms. I get on top of his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and put my legs around his torso. I buried my head to the crook of his neck, sobbing quietly.

He wrapped one of his arms around me and the other brushing on the top of my head. "m-my s-stomach h-hurts" I said sniffing in between words. "m-my c-cramps hurt really b-bad" I added. "are u on ur period baby?" he asked softly. I nodded and snuggled into him more. He kisses the top of my forehead and hugs me tight. "Ok, ima get a warm bath ready for u, and I'll go to the store and buy u ur favorites ok?" He said I nod and replied "u can get me a bath ready but I don't want u spending money on me" "no, but I want to. I want my princess to feel better." I smile a lil at the word princess, I love this man.

He sets me down on the bed, but I wouldn't let him. I hug him tighter with my arms around his neck still, and my legs wrapped around his torso. "no no no, don't gooooo" I said as he was on top of me trying to let me go. "Baby- I have to get ur bath ready" he replied as he finally lets me go. I huff and cross my arms over my chest, and my eyes get glossy. Fuck. I'm crying. My fucken hormones. Next thing I know tears start streaming down my face. I sniffed causing Mattia to look back at me. "Princess what's wrong?" He asked running over to me again. "It's my fucken hormones." I cried. Mattia chuckled and I added "it's not fucken funny" he laughed and went back to the bathroom.

As I was laying there on the bed scrolling through insta, and then Mattia called me. "Baby, ur bath is ready, my love!" I smile, and I run over to the bathroom. When I enter the bathroom I see candles set up, and soft music playing. My eyes get blurry, and I start to tear up again. Fuck. "Aww thank u bubs" I said as I wiped my tears away and gave him a hug with a kiss on the cheek. "your welcome my princess" he gave me a peck on the lips. "ok I'll be right back, u can go in the bath and take as long as u want. Ok Bebe?" "Ok, I love u" I replied as I strip naked. "I love u too"

It has been at least an hour since I was still in the bathtub, and mattia probably still gone at the store. But it feels like 5 mins. It was so relaxing, I actually took a nap. But I decided to get out. I get up from the  bathtub and drain the water out. I step out and grabbed the towel from on top of the counter, by the sink. I wrapped it around my upper chest, and grabbed an extra towel to put it around my hair. I grab the underwear from on top of the toilet seat, along with my cloths, and slip it half way. I go to the covered below the sink and grab a pad, I stick it to my underwear and pull my uNdIeS up.

After I had gotten changed, which is a black pair of Nike sweatpants, and one of mattias hoodie, I walk out of the bathroom and see a whole bunch of snacks on the bed, some pads, and a heating pad. I look around the room to meet eyes with mattia smiling at me. "do u like it princess?" I nodded quickly and ran over to him and hugging him tightly. "Thank u" I whispered, snuggling my head into his lower chest. "C'mere..... I have a whole day planned for us" he said picking me up from my inner thighs. He walked over tho the bed and placed me down gently, feeling my head hit the pillows. He moves the things that he got me to the lower end of the bed, and grabs the remote to the TV from the nightstand. He comes and lays down next me and pulls me to his chest. He wraps his hands around my waist, and gives my ass a lil smack. I chuckled lightly and said "really tia" "okok I'm sorry" he laughed a bit. I wrapped my arms around him and put a leg over him. He put his hand onto my inner thighs and pulls it more higher to straddle him. I put my head into the crook of his neck and placed some small little kisses. "I love u daddy" he chuckled, "y/n don't make me act upppp" "say I love u backkkk u little dick" "okkk I love u too bubs" he kissed the top of my forehead. I smiled, planted some more lil kisses on his neck.

And for the rest of day, we watched movies and cuddled close to eachother.

I'm so sorry this is complete trash. I gave up at the end.

Requests?

Even tho I already have ideas....

Ummmm

I was gunna say something but u forgot. Good night or good morning orrrr afternoon.

Bye bye my hoes🧚‍♂️✨