✞ ℙℝ𝔸ℕ𝕂 ✞

This was an idea from @kh1030

•Y/N and Mattia have been dating for 1 year•

So today I decided to Prank my boyfriend mattia. By ignoring him all day. Let's see how this goes cause sheesh. He always wants me to give him attention. And he gets mad over everything. Anyways he's at work right now he should be home any minute. I changed into something revealing ish 👇🏼

And I walk out of the bathroom and lay on the bed with my back facing to the ceiling wall, laying on my stomach

And I walk out of the bathroom and lay on the bed with my back facing to the ceiling wall, laying on my stomach. I got my phone and went scrolling through insta. Then I heard the door open from upstairs which meant mattia is probably home. I didn't pay attention so I just kept looking at my phone. "Babe I'm home!" Yelled mattia. I didn't answer. I heard footsteps from walking down the stairs and he entered the room. "Hey baby" Mattia said while while kissing my cheek. I didn't answer I kept staring at my phone. I can tell that he had a confused expression on his face. But I didn't bother to look up. "Hellooooo" he waved his hand in front of my face. I needed to laugh so bad, but I can't. God I already feel bad. "Bebeeeeeeee" Mattia said plopping down next to my on the bed with his face near my ass. "Y/n. Why aren't u answering?" I kept scrolling through my phone and watching tiktoks. "Did I do something wrong!?" Haha nope u didn't mattia I'm just ignoring u. Fuck I laugh. "Y/NNNNN" he said smacking my ass like a decent amount of times. What's up with this kid? I sit up from the bed that he won't touch my ass. I'm now laying down on the pillows and I could tell that he mad mad. With a confused expression also. He sits up that he is now next to me, he gets out his phone and goes on tiktok rolling his eyes and scoffing. A couple minutes later I feel a hand resting on my thigh. Yep it's big boi mattias. I ignored it and kept scrolling through tiktok. It was silent most of the time till mattia broke the silence. "Y/n." Just stay quite y/n. "Am I talking to myself!?" Fuck. He's getting to the point that he's gunna get mad. "U know what whatever" Mattia said still his hand on my thigh. I could see at the corner of my eye that he's look at me up and down biting his lip. Yup, he's horny. He moves his hand closer and closer up to my inner thighs. I can't give in that fast. I could feel him smirking right now. He now slides his hand under my shorts and pAnTiEs and goes to my clit. I try so hard not to moan, so I bite my lip. "U know u want it y/n." Mattia said. Keep scrolling y/n. He rubs my clit in circular motions for a min or two and pulls out. "Y/NNNNN. Why aren't u talking to me!?!" No. Don't talk. "Y/n I'm getting to the point that ur gunna regret somthing" haha really? "Y/n!!! What do u do when I'm talking to u!?" I flinch of how loud he yelled.  I'm gonna regret somthing. "I'm pretty sure I'm not talking to my self y/n" He snatches my phone from me and set it beside him. "Ok, talk. To. Me. Now." I just stared straight to the wall in front of me since I didn't know what to do. He goes up to me and puts his hand on my neck gripping it tightly, but enough for me to breath. "So do u wanna talk now" he said gripping my neck. I didn't even answer nor looking at him. He then tightened his grip on my neck more which made my eyes go wide. "Y/n. I want u to talk to me, or you'll regret something." I have to give in. I bet he's gunna fuck the shit outa me. Before I said anything, he hovered over me that he was now on top of me, while his hand still gripping my neck, and the other laying on my waist. He stared into my eyes with a smirk plastered onto his face. He came up to my ear slowly and whispered, "U know it's wrong when u ignore daddy all day" "And do u know what happens when u do that babygirl" how does he know- "Here, I'll show u what happens" he went down to my Jawline and started licking and sucking it, putting love marks all around the area. He left sloppy kisses on my jawline going down to my neck, finding my g-spot. A soft moan escaped from my mouth while he started sucking harshly on my neck. His hand started wondering around my waist reaching upwards to my bra type sports bra starting to take it off. He went down to my breasts and leaving a trail of wet kisses. He went to my nipples swirling his tongue around them and sucking on them. I threw my head pack front the pleasure and moaned. He took off my shorts and pAntIeS leaving me full naked on they bed. But him with his cloths on. I tried to take off his shirt but he wouldn't let me. "Ah ah ah u don't get to touch daddy" he said while grabbing my wrists pinning them above my head. He got off me and started to take off his shirt and pants. Leaving him in his boxers. He went back down to my heat and attacked my clit. He did figure 8s with his tongue and sucking it. "f-fuck Mattia" I whispered. "So now my princess wants to talk" he said getting up taking his boxers off. He went up to face putting one hand next to my head to keep him up, looking at my eyes. His eyes full of lust, out of no where he shoves his whole dick in me making me scream that my neighbors would probably hear me. He went in and out pounding into me. "s-shit Mattia" "f-fuck" I said while throwing my head back. "That's not my..... name princess" he went deeper making me scream "d-daddy p-please s-slow downnnnn" he went faster and deeper at the point that he was balls deep. I roll my eyes back from the pleasure and gripping the sheets tightly. "Look at me when I'm fucking u" he growled. I tried to look at him but failed when he went back in me I roll my eyes of how deep he was going in. He slapped my ass hard and said "look. At. Me." I looked at him and saw that his hair was all sweaty from the work that he was doing to me and his veins from his neck popping out. I bit my lip trying not to moan and I tried to close my legs from how hard he was going but he opened them back up harshly. "Don't try to stop me babygurl." I looked down of him going in and out of me. He noticed that I looking so he went faster making me gripping the sheets and throwing my head back again. "f-fuck y/n" he said throwing his head down to the crook of my neck. Couple seconds later I felt a knot in my stomach knowing that I was about to cum. "s-shit Daddy I-I'm about to c-cumm" once he heard those words he pulled out from me quickly and looked into my eyes and smirked. "W-what n-no daddy p-put it back in, I was about to cum" i said lower myself trying to put his dick into me again "Nope. You've been a bad girl today from ignoring daddy all day, and only good girls get to cum when they listen." "P-please, I'll be a good girl now see, I need to cum" I whined. "Sorry princess you'll get to cum next time if you listen don't worry" he said plopping down next to me out of breath. I rolled my eyes and got up to go to the rest room and pleasure myself to cum. But until I got up mattia grabbed my wrist pulling me on top of him. "Don't go to the restroom and pleasure yourself y/n I already know you." God how does guy know me so well. I groaned and laid my head on his chest. Soon falling asleep naked.

This is shit.

Vote and comment.

ALSO THANK U FOR 4K I DIDNT SAY THANK U FOR 2K and 3K And I'm about to reach 5K THANK U GUYS SO MUCHHH OK OK, bye bye bitches 😘