✞ 𝕎ℍ𝔸𝕋𝕊 𝕀𝕋 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼 𝕋𝕆 𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕄𝔸𝕋𝕋𝕀𝔸 ℙ𝕆𝕃𝕃𝕀𝔹𝕀𝕆 ✞

• loves your butt

- he loves ur butt, like a lot actually. and will literally slap everywhere u guys go.

"hold on baby, lemme tie my shoe. u can go ahead i'll catch up"
mattia said

the young girl nodded looking at up at him, seeing a little smirk on his lips. she brushed it off and continuing walking forward.

but what she didn't know, mattia only made that excuse to only slap her ass. he would always make these kind of excuses up in public, he genuinely loves your butt.

mattia stopped his tracks and bent down, pretending to tie his shoe. he took a glance up and looked at her bottom. he watched it moved as she was walking down the isle of the store. he licked his lips and stood up walking towards the girl ready to give it a smack.

SMACK!

"damn baby, u lookin hella thick"
mattia said cupping your ass cheek in his hand.

_________________

• he loves u wearing his cloths

- he always thought you looked so cute and little in his cloths. it was like twice the size of you.

"omg bubs, u u look so cute and little in my cloths. come here give me a kiss"
mattia said smiling and opening his arms.

i smiled and climbed onto his lap kissing him softly.

_________________

he gets jealous easily.

- he gets jealous when a guy comes up to you, or even looks at you.

you and mattia were out for a lil date today, just the two of you. he took u out to eat, went to get icecream, and now he went to take you to the mall.

"baby, can we go to Hollister? i need more hoodies"
you said doing puppy eyes to your boyfriend.

"sure baby let's goo"
he said smiling down at you,

you were walking around to find hoodies, while mattia went to look at some other cloths for him, but still making sure to keep an eye out of you.

a guy is looking straight at u, looking you up and down till his eyes reached to ur ass. as mattia saw that, anger grew in him. he looked at the guy with a death stare, and he looked back what he was doing.

mattia walked up to you from behind, and wrapped his hands around ur waist.

"babe?"
mattia said, as he buried his head in the crook of ur neck applying soft kisses.

"yes?"
the young girl giggled.

mattia turned you around and smashed his lips onto urs. mattia opened his eyes and looked to his left to see the same guy still looking at ur ass, mattia wrapped his arms around the younger girls lower waist and dragged them to her ass.

he cupped them with both his hands and squeezing them slightly making her gasp into the kiss.

mattia looked to his left again to see the guy looking at mattia with a blank stare, he lifted one of his arms off of you ass and flipped the guys off.

the guy walked away making mattia smirk. he slapped ur ass and disconnected the kiss making u pout.

"more"
you said picking up ur lips.

______________________

i know this is trash, but i wanted to post cause i'm bored in class once again.

just know that i might be posting more often. but yea....

bye bye now✨