✞ 𝕎𝔸ℙ ✞

(i'm just- forgive me after this-)

THANK U SO MUCH FOR OVER 75K. this smut is for u guys,, again thanks youuuu🧚🏼😹❤️😫

☾3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣☽

"mattiaaaaa make a tiktok with me pweaeeee"
y/n said to her boyfriend, mattia, who was playing video games.

"not now y/n"
his eyes still on the screen.

"fine bitch"
she muttered.

"what?"
her boyfriend said

"nothing!"

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

since mattia won't make a tiktok with me, i'm gunna mess with him and do the WAP dance.

one thing that mattia hates is when i show my ass on camra, he doesn't even let me twerk. he always say that my ass is his, and no one should see it except him.

i've already learned the dance awhile ago. i did it a couple times, but just kept it in my drafts when mattias not seeing me. i went to my favorites songs on tiktok and click on the first one to hear the sound 'now from the to-'
i knew it was the song cause i basically learned the whole song. i clicked the check mark to start the video and i set my phone on the floor so it can see my whole body.

i looked back at mattia and he still focused on his game, perfect. i click the timer, and pressed start video.
3...
i stood up
2...
i went kinda by mattia so he can see me
1...
*ding*

now from the top
make it drop
that's a wet- that a wet-

"y/n u better not be doing that fucken dance"
mattia yelled

now get a bucket and a mop

i came see the corner from my eyes that mattias looking at

that's a wet- that's a wet-

"nope. none of that shit. come here"
mattia said getting up, and picking me up off the ground where i was twerking.

"HEYY I WAS DANCING"
i yelled as he put me over his shoulder.

"what did i say about shaking ur ass on camera princess"
he put me on the bed hovering over me.

"b-but i was jus-"
he cut me off

"doesn't fucking matter if it's just a dance. i told u to not shake ur ass on camera."
he said sternly, putting his hand on my neck gripping it tightly.

i let out a little whimper, while mattia chuckled lightly.

"m-matt-"

"that's not my fucken name."
he gripped my neck tighter while his other hand is holding him in place.

i squirmed around still letting out lil whimpers, waiting to be touched already.