✞ 𝕎ℍ𝕆'𝕊 𝔹𝔼𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ ✞

•U were best friends with with Kairi and Mattia.•

Mattia's POV~

Mattia: IM BETTER! I DID IT MORE WITH GIRLS THAN U!

Kairi: TF IM BETTER JUST BECAUSE U DID IT MORE DOESNT MEAN UR BETTER. IK IM BETTER AT FUCKING!

Mattia: HOW MUCH U WANNA BET WHO WILL DO IT BETTER

Kairi: Bet. But with who?

Y/n POV~

I was at mattias house with mattia and kairi to hang out. But Then I heard yelling from the bathroom. I was in mattia room but him and kairi went to the bathroom to talk about sum shit? I got curious from the yelling, so I went closer to the bathroom and put my ear on the door.

Mattia: IM BETTER! I DID IT MORE WITH GIRLS THAN U!

Kairi: TF IM BETTER JUST BECAUSE U DID IT MORE DOESNT MEAN UR BETTER. IK IM BETTER AT FUCKING!

Tf they mean fucking.

Mattia: HOW MUCH U WANNA BET WHO WILL DO IT BETTER

Kairi: Bet. But with who?

Oh hell no. I was gunna walk but then the bathroom door went flying open and I fell.

Y/n: OW!

They both looked at me on the floor.

Kairi: sooo?

Y/n: Wat?

Mattia: Are u down?!

Y/n: Down with what?

Ofc I know what. Tf.

Mattia & Kairi: To see who's better!

Y/n: I'm sorry, but better with what.

Mattia & Kairi: BETTER AT FUCKING!

Y/n: oh- umm

Mattia: u down or not?

Kairi: u don't have to. U were the only girl here.

Y/n: I- umm sure?

Kairi: ok then, I actually thought she was going to say no, but anyways who goes first.

Mattia: Uhh Kairi u go first. And I'll just wait Ight?

Y/n: I- um

Kairi: Ok then it's done? Umm u could wait outside the room or sum. Oh and one thing y/n u have to let us take control over ur body

I nodded and After Kairi said that mattia nodded and started to head upstairs

Y/n: wait where are u going?

Mattia: Kairi has to go first so I'll wait till he's done then come back down.

Y/n: oh ok.

After Mattia left Kairi looked at me and smirked . He then went up to me and cupped my face, started making out with me aggressively. He pulled away and looked down at me (ur 5,0 😍✊🏻) he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Y/n: after this, I don't want anything to be awkward.

Kairi: it won't. Promise.

Y/n: ok-

Before I could finish my sentence he kissed me yet again, aggressively and he led us to the bed. He pushed me to the bed without breaking the kiss while he was on top of me. One of his were next to my head to keep him up (get me?) and the other went under my shirt, he then broke the kiss and started to take my shirt and pants off, leaving me in my bra and my panties, then he look them off as well. He took a moment and admiring my body. I got a lil insecure so I covered myself.