✞ ℕ𝔼ℝ𝔻 ✞

i didn't re-read this. so ignore the mistakes or sentences that don't make sense-

10 min ago.
{Y/N POV}
I was sitting on my chair with the desk in front of me, bored out my mind in my class. Teacher talking, couple students chattering, and me, sitting there quiet. No I'm not no quiet type girl, or a good girl, I'm more of a 'popular type' I would say or even one of those girls that never listens to teachers, gets detention, suspensions, or almost getting expelled. But today, I decided to actually wanna try to be good, but ofc, failed.

Present.
Me and my friend, Isabel, were chatting the whole time basically. We would get told to be quiet, but we would never listen. So our teacher decided to separate us in way, well the look on her face maybe. But me and my friend don't care. "Ok class, listen up, I decided that we would be doing a partner project." Told you. All the kids look around to see who would be there partner, me and Isabel look at each other and nodded. "But this time I would be assigning your guy's partners." She said taking a glance at me. Everyone in the room groaned in annoyance, including me.

"Gabriel and Isabel,
David and Dj,
Zuri and Landon,
Carlos and Ruby,
Brandon and Mia,
April and Alejandro,
Jose and Grace,
anddd
....
y/n and Mattia."

"Ok class dismissed, you and ur partners can discuss things on ur own in the day." Mattia. Never heard of that name, I don't think. Sounds familiar...
I get up from my seat as I look around the room if any boy looks like a Mattia. As everyone leaves out of the classroom, I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. I turn around to be met with a taller boy, probably him. "h-hi, you probably don't know me but I'm m-mattia, uh I was gunna tell u that, if u want I could just do the work and I can just put ur name on it." He said as he was scratching the back of his neck "oh no that wouldn't be necessary, I can do it with u" I would let him do it but, this would be a chance to get to know him a little. Although, he is the class nerd, and fairly quiet, so why not. He widened his eyes at my response and reply's with "oh ok, uh we could go to my house to start the project, if that's ok with u?" "Yea sounds great, here's my number, so u could text me your address. And I'll be there" I said as I gave him a slip of paper with my number on it.

As I walked inside my room I flopped on my bed and pulled out my phone. I see that I got a text from Matilda? no mattia. (im sorry.💀- ir maybe not..)

mattia👾.
uh hi.

y/n✨
hi?

mattia👾.
if u want u can come to my house in like 10 min?
my address is (random address)

y/n✨
ok thx, ill be there.
read at 4:26

I get up from my bed and out on some comfier clothes