✞ 𝕎𝔼𝕋 𝔻ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 ✞

This finna be short sorry.

Mattia's POV~

I was in bed with my girlfriend y/n, I woke up seeing her sound asleep next to me. God she looks so beautiful, cute, like literally a goddess when she sleeps. I'm so lucky to have her. I smiled and got up to use the restroom. I did my business and washed my hands. I started to walk back to the room but I heard moaning. "Wtf?" I whisper to my self. She can't be cheating on me I was only gone for like 5 minutes. I slowly started walking towards the door and she kept moaning. I slowly creaked the door open and saw her on the bed alone moaning? I then realized that she was having a 𝑊𝑒𝑡 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚. I chuckled to myself and walked over to her. I looked at her and pulled the covers up and my eyes went wide. The bed was literally wet. "F-fuck mattia" she moaned. I looked up at her and then her pussy. I went down to her and took off her panties off. I started licking her clit and stick a finger in her. "S-shit" she moaned. I added a another finger and went a bit faster with my tongue still licking her clit. I'm surprised she hasn't even woken up. "F-faster d-daddy". I now have 3 fingers in her and went at an unholy pace. And with my free hand running her clit with my thumb. She was now a moaning mess so I decided to dirty talk with the her. "U like that baby girl" "fuck. Y-yes"
"U like daddy's fingers in ur tight puSsY" (take my phone❤️) "y-yes daddy" she clenched her walls to let me know that she was close and I went faster and rubbed her clit faster. She then cummed all over my fingers and I took out my fingers and went down to her and licked her clean. I got up and cuddled her. I kissed her cheek and whispered "night princess" "night daddy". this little fucker. She smirked and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

So I need ideas.

Anyways bye bye now👁👄👁