✞ 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝔾ℍ ℝ𝕀𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 ✞

hehe real name again.
i'm probably gunna be using gabby when i'm going to be using real names cause i really like that name.
if u guys like other names then comment them so i can use them ;)

no gif this time :( ....

[𝑔𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑦'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣]

i'm horny.

like really horny.

i was on my bed, debating wether to text mattia or not. cause i'm usually not the horny one in the relationship. it's mattia.

i had an idea for awhile that i wanted to use with me and mattia. it's thigh riding. we've never tried it, so i figured why not. but i'm scared what he's going to say.... u know what fuck it.

lil daddy 🍒
hey matti..

big daddy 🍆
hi bubs

lil daddy 🍒
i wanna try something new

big daddy 🍆
what do u mean new?

lil daddy 🍒
like sexaual..

big daddy 🍆
like what baby?

lil daddy 🍒
it involves u and me...

big daddy 🍆
well i hope so

lil daddy 🍒
and ur legs..

big daddy 🍆
you wanna ride my thighs bubs?

lil daddy 🍒
maybe...

big daddy 🍆
well come over, daddy's waiting.

(i'm so sorryyy 😔)

i ripped the covers off me and ran to my closet to put on a lingerie. i put on mattias favorite red lacy lingerie set and then put a oversized hoodie over it.

i ran down the stairs quickly and got my car keys. i hopped in the car and drove to mattias house.

||time skip brought to you by mattia's smile||

i got out my car and approached mattias door, before i could even knock mattia swings the door open.

"took u long enough."
he moves aside so i can get in

once i step in he closes the door and pushes me against it. he smashes our lips together and we kiss hungrily. he puts his hands under my thighs and lifts me up, i wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. he leads us downstairs to his room and he sits on his bed while we still make out, and me still on top of his lap.

i disconnect our lips and move to his jaw, i pressed soft kisses around it and moved to his neck, licking, sucking, and nibbling forming hickeys all around his neck. i was going going to lower until mattia stopped me.