twelve

[vote and comment please]
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ | sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴀssᴀᴜʟᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

nova
"so did you like it?" i asked excitedly.

"yes ma'am i did." he hugs me and kisses my forehead.

we walk back to the car and this time he's sitting in the drivers seat. he just stares at me.

"what are you staring at?" i get shy and look away while putting my hand over my face.

"don't be shy, baby. you look beautiful. i'm just admiring." he says with a slight smile.

"i'm not, so stop staring." i am looking out the window.

he grabs my chin and gently turns my head towards him.

"i don't know what's gotten into me. but ever since last night i just feel like this new person. i don't even know what's going on. but i like it, because i'm comfortable around you." he smiles as he touches my cheek.

"this is how you were when we dated, dorky, horny, funny." i laugh. "this is how we used to be."

"then i want to be like this forever." he says while still holding onto my face. he pulls me closer to him so that he can kiss me and i let him.

we arrive back home and yuta looks at us angrily.

"where the hell were you guys? you didn't even bother leaving a note or text me!" he raises his voice

"i'm sorry yuta, i wanted to take taeil out, and you had just fallen back asleep and we didn't wanna wake you." i respond with a calm tone and smile at him.

"okay, i'm sorry i didn't mean to get upset." he apologizes.

"it's all good man." taeil responds.

"what do y'all want for dinner? i'm ordering takeout." yuta then asks walking to the kitchen.

my phone starts buzzing and i see luca's picture coming up.

"i'll be right back, luca is calling." they both looked up and said okay and continued their conversation.

"so ma'am, why didn't you get on that plane?" he hums into the phone.

"well you see." i pause for a moment. "taeil and i may or may not have had sex and done other things in the last few days?"

for a moment he doesn't say anything until i look down at my phone and notice he's trying to make the phone call a face time call.

"BITCH WHAT!" he yells into the phone.

"yes yes i know, everything happened so fast, but he told me he had strong feelings me although he couldn't remember me. but we're kinda like starting over but moving fast."

"i'm very happy for you love!" he smiles from the other side.

"thank you luc. i just hope this works out. i know we're moving fast but it feels so natural i don't know how to explain it. but anyway." i raise an eyebrow. "how are you and miss thang over there?"

he laughs loudly.

"we're good. she's actually coming over later. we've hung out a lot recently. i think i'm getting real feelings for her." he smiles softly.

"you better shoot your shot fool, she's pretty and nice? that's rare dude." i tell him.

"yeah yeah i know i know. but also jisoo came by and was like begging for you outside the door." he saw my face drop. "i know you don't wanna talk about it but i think it's time for you to tell some type of authority now. it's been a few years and he's still been harassing you. even after the incident." he looks down.

"i don't care about him anymore. i just wanna forget about him and everything that happened with him. i deserved it. i was being annoying and he told me to shut up and i didn't." tears forming in my eyes. "it's all my fault. and i don't wanna go back now luca now that he's still there looking for me."

"nova don't you dare say this shit is your fault. i dont know how many times i have to tell you. to just report the bastard!" he looks at me with worry in his eyes. "it takes everything in me to not go and kill the guy every time he comes over."

"i'm glad that you have self control. i love you luca, thank you for being my best friend and the brother i never had. stay safe loser. i gotta go now." i quickly tell him.

"you stay safe as well and i love you too. think about what i said." he tells me then he hangs up the phone.

i will.