~Chapter Fifty-seven~

(5th May, 2019)

I couldn't sleep last night. At all.

And no, it's not because of Seongie or Joongie.

It's because of Wooyoung.

Yes you read that right.

...

HE'S TAKING ME TO A FREAKING BTS CONCERT AS A LATE BIRTHDAY GIFT!!! I DON'T DESERVE HIM AS A DONGSAENG AT AAAAAAALL!!!

VXMANSLPSDIDGWUJDBAJAKSJJSOSHSIAJSISOHDIWJDJSOAKNXISODNKAOSISBDVSNKSOSIDUEWIIEUERTRRGEVSNXBAKAKOSUDHEBDUAISINXBCNSKAOEUFGBWOAOWLDNFUSIDUWOXAKDHOANDJDISODHSIKSHFISJXHISJZBCJZCKAOSOFIFU!!

(A/N: ^^Damn, this was fun to type...)

Y/N, calm down...

*sigh*

But that's not all.

WE GOT MEET AND GREET PASSES LIKE WHAT THE FUCK, SINCE WHEN WAS HE SO RICH?!?!

"Y/N, it's 3 fucking am, go to sleep..." Joongie whined.

"I can't, I'm actually going to meet (your BTS bias) in real life. I'm going to breathe the same air as him. I might as well worship the ground he walked on while I'm there..."

"You sound like one of those psychos, go to sleep." Seongie ordered.

"Ugh, what's the point?! I'm supposed to leave in 3 hours anyways!" I groaned, getting out of their grip and sitting up.

"Just stay with us for 10 more minutes. You won't be here for like, almost half the day..." Joongie whined as he made me lie back down.

"Okay..." I said as he cuddled against my chest while Seongie's arms were loosely wrapped around my waist.
_______________

I quickly got up and realized I actually ended up sleeping with the two dorks for 2 hours!

I quickly got up and had a quick shower. Then I changed into this outfit:

I did my hair and put some light makeup on

I did my hair and put some light makeup on. I ran to Wooyoung's room and saw him getting ready while Sangie was just sitting there, hugging his Hehetmon plushie and watching his best friend.

"Are you excited, Noona?" Woo asked.

He was wearing this: