~Chapter Fifty-four~

(24th April, 2019)

I stared at my closet, deciding on what to wear when someone suddenly back hugged me. Since they rested their chin on my head and not my shoulder, I could tell it was Seonghwa.

"I think you should choose this one." He pointed to this dress:

" He pointed to this dress:

"Hmm okay. Let me go so that I can get it." I giggled.

"Fine..." He whined before letting me go.

But before I could reach the dress, I felt Hongjoong back hug me this time.

"Hwa hugged you so I should too!" He chuckled.

I ruffled his hair before he let go of me. I finally got the chance to get my dress without any one of the boys pouncing on me.

"Why don't you change in front of us for once?" Seonghwa smirked.

"This is not a fucking stripper's club..." I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes at him before entering the bathroom to get changed.

After I got out, I twirled around a little.

"Stunning as always." Joongie commented.

"Why thank you, Hongjoong ah." I bowed gracefully to him.

"Have fun like you always do without us..." Seongie pouted.

"Aww, someone's jealous~" I said in a sing-song voice.

"I'm jealous of every guy who goes near you except Joong."

I smiled before going up to him and giving him a peck on the forehead before doing the same to Joongie.

Once I opened the door, I was shocked to see San's outfit:

(A/N: ^^Who gave him the permission to look this fine and ruin my bias list?? Btw, I forgot to put pictures of Yunho and Jongho's outfits for their dates

(A/N: ^^Who gave him the permission to look this fine and ruin my bias list?? Btw, I forgot to put pictures of Yunho and Jongho's outfits for their dates. I did put them now so you can check them out if you want to.)

"I think I need to change my outfit..." I said before turning around to go back to my room but San gently held my wrist and shook his head.

"You look amazing the way you are, Noona. No need to change!" He smiled, his cute dimples showing.

"Don't flirt too much, ok Sannie?" Joongie said as he slightly glared at Sannie.

"Ok, hyung! And yes, we'll be home on time, Seonghwa Hyung!" Sannie said before Seongie could even tell him.

"Bye!" We waved to them as they did the same.

"So, why are you dressed so fancily?" I asked before dancing to the 'fancy yooooou' part in Twice's Fancy.

"I'm taking you to my favourite restaurant." He chuckled before answering.

(A/N: Yes, this is inspired by San's Gourmet content thing...)

"Ohh can't wait!"

"It should be somewhere around heeeere-ah! Here it is!" He said, pointing to a restaurant.

He pulled the door open like a gentleman and I slightly bowed to him before entering.

"Let's sit here, Noona!" He said, guiding me to a huge table that didn't seem like it was a table for 2.

Don't tell me he's getting added to my list of boyfriends...

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as I started looking through the menu.

He took off his jacket before looking through the menu as well.

"I'll have menu number 2."

"Then I'll have that too."

He called a waiter and the waiter took our order.

"So Noona, what's it like having 2 boyfriends?"

"Well, since they're best friends, they're pretty chill around each other. Especially Seonghwa, who gets jealous easily." I chucked at the last part.

"I agree. What do you want as desert?"

"Ice cream. You?"

"Me too!" He said before we high-fived.

"What flavour?" I asked.

"(Your favourite flavour)!!"

"That's it, I'm adopting you as my actual dongsaeng." I laughed.

"I thought you wanted Wooyoungie as your actual dongsaeng?"

I shrugged.

"I don't care, I'm adopting you too." We both laughed.

Once our food came, we started eating slowly since it was only 5 pm.

When we were finished, Sannie payed and then we left the restaurant to go to an ice cream parlour.

We bought our ice creams and started eating them as we walked home.

"I really liked the food, I wanna go there some other day!" I said.

"That's great! Make sure to take me too!" He said.

Once we reached home Sannie quickly pecked my cheek.

"Aah, cold!" We both laughed.

"So, where did he take you?" Joongie asked as he opened the door.

I swear, we didn't knock, not even once. How the hell does he know that we're in front of the door?

"To my favourite restaurant!" Sannie said.

"You better take us there someday." Seongie said.

"Oh I will." I said.
_____________

A/N: I'm thinking of writing Mingi's one then Yeosang's then Wooyoung's.

I'm saving the best for last😉.