Chapter 1: Party Till the Funeral Ends

Frank Iero, was in fact, a party animal. Mind you, he didn't flaunt it, he wasn't well known for it, and he didn't go to parties daily. But when Frank did go to parties, he became a fierce, fiery creature. His best friend, Ray Toro, on the other hand, was a guy to just sit back and relax with a beer or two, and strike up a light conversation when he felt the need to do so. The two best friends rarely saw glimpses of each other at parties, but they were okay with that. They saw each other enough already, so of course, they enjoyed the new, stimulating company of others.
Which is why Ray and Frank never passed up on a party invitation. The two boys (or men. That's what they preferred) would never crash a party, so they only went to ones they were invited to, which was often, but not every weekend. Maybe once or twice a month, sometimes less.
For the second time this month, Frank was fixing his hair, getting ready for a party.

"Hey, does my hair look okay?" Frank asked, turning away from the mirror and facing Ray, who was scavenging through his hamper in search of a clean pair of jeans.

"Yeah, yeah. It's good." Ray mumbled distractedly and continued to paw through the mess of filthy fabric.

"You didn't even look!" Frank whined, and Ray sighed a long sigh. He abandoned his search and looked at Frank's hair. He reached up and patted one stray piece.

"There. It's fine. Getting a little long though." Ray noted, staring at the piece that had decidedly sprang back up.
Frank scoffed. "You're one to talk, Princess Fro Fro."

"Hey, I thought we weren't bringing that up anymore!" Ray scowled.

"I'll stop bringing it up when you stop calling me Shortie." Frank smirked. Ray just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Shortie." He said sarcastically, and Frank huffed.

Turning back to the mirror, Frank uncapped his black eyeliner and started to apply just the smallest amount, smudging it in. He didn't want it to be too noticeable, just enough to make his eyes pop. He wasn't really feeling the eye liner these days.

"Aha!" Ray exclaimed, holding up a pair of decently clean blue jeans.

"Yay, Princess Fro Fro found his treasure."

"At least my clothes are clean, Shortie."

"At least I don't look like I'm from the 80's, Princess."

"Hey, the 80's were fine!"

"Riiiggghhht..."

"Shut up! At least I don't look like I'm stuck in 2005!"

"Hey, 2005 was fine!"

"I'm done with this. We're going to be late. Like, later than fashionably late." looking at the clock, Ray threw on an AC/DC shirt and ran his fingers through his luscious mane.

"Okay, you wanna head out? I'm ready." Frank said, shrugging on his jacket.

"Yeah, let's go." Ray nodded, and they headed out the door Ray's small apartment.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: So, kind of short chapters, because I'm writing on my phone and also I'm lazy. Bye for now!
-xoxolilly