Ch. 23 - Let It Be

No One's P.O.V. 

Y/N was sitting on his bed when P.D. Nim walked into the room alongside other few assistants. 

"Let me start by saying that I am glad you are okay, we've all been worried about you" He said smiling as he grabbed a chair, and sat down next to Y/N's bed 

Y/N smiled softly "I wish I could say I am okay emotionally, but physically I think my body recovered great" Y/N spoke as he looked outside the window, somewhat feeling at peace with what was about to happen

P.D. Nim nodded faintly "So may I ask why you had them call me here first ?" 

"Ah yes, I would like to leave the company ..." Y/N mumbled as he turned around and smiled at P.D. Nim 

As shocked as P.D. Nim was, he just nodded again "I would be lying if I say i didn't see this coming. However I understand, but whenever you want to come back, I'll always have a spot reserved for you kid" P.D. Nim smiled softly "For the time being I'll give you a house to stay in, and you'll receive all the paperwork to end your contract there" He explained 

Y/N nodded, turning his face back to the window "I think I will comeback eventually, but I want to be when I learn how to finally love myself" Y/N smiled softly 

"Alright then,  a van will pick you up later today, and take you to your new house" P.D. Nim explained before getting up "It was a pleasure having you be part of BigHit, and I'll be looking forward to having you back" P.D. Nim waved goodbye before leaving the room. 

That was the last time anyone from BigHit saw Y/N .......

----- A Few Months Later --- 

BTS had now become a worldwide phenomenon, and TXT had followed behind them. Both of them had now gone on tours worldwide, filling up entire arenas, etc. They were all amazing on their own. 

As time had passed, everyone still remembered Y/N, specially Jungkook who always looked forward to Y/N's birthday. They would always come to visit Y/N on that day, they never missed it. As the date soon approached, they had all the arrangements made for their visit to Korea. 

The date finally arrived, and the group had finally landed on Korea. They all laughed, and smiled while talking about Y/N. Remembering the times they all spent together, Jungkook always wishing he had been there to be a part of those memories. However he was looking forward to the memories they were going to make in the future.

Jungkook's P.O.V. 

The night went by fast, and soon morning time came. It was time to visit Y/N. Everyone was ready. Jungkook was holding the cake, while everyone else had either a rose or a balloon. On the way to the hospital an article started floating around about a Korean soldier performing to Let It Be by The Beatles. Jungkook, who was always on his phone was the first one to see it. The article caught his attention of course, so he pressed play. The soldier was short, and was wearing a hat, so it was hard to see his face, but his voice was beautiful. The way this man made him feel was weird, it was as if he had heard this voice before.

And then this part of the song hit him, it resonated with him 

"For though they may be parted, there's still a chance that they will see" 

It hit him like a truck, all his emotions just started to pour out. It just reminded him of the situation with Y/N. How he was apart from Y/N, but he knew soon enough he'd see Y/N again. 

"Jungkook, you alright ?" Yoongi pats his shoulder softly  

"Ah, yeah, just emotional" Jungkook answers as he wipes away his tears 

"Well, stop being emotional, we are here !" Taehyung shouts excitedly as the car comes to a full stop. 

Everyone then slowly starts to get off the car. They all walk together, as Jungkook holds onto the cake. Everyone is chatting as they all walk to the front desk. "Hi, we are here to visit Park Y/N" Namjoon explains to the front desk lady 

"Uh, Mr. Park is no longer here, he was checked out three months ago" She explained, causing everyone to freeze. Jungkook's eyes widened as he tightened his grip on the cake. "W-What?! He woke up ! Why weren't we called" Namjoon speaks up again "We were in the list !" He raised his voice in annoyance 

"I don't know why, all I am allowed to tell you is he checked himself out three months ago" She explained again "Thank you for the information" Jin jumped in, and started to push the group out of the hospital. 

Everyone walked quietly outside. Everyone was confused, and obviously hurt. Why wouldn't he contact them. That's when Jungkook's phone started to play a video "It's him, he is the soldier, it's message for us... that we may all be apart right now, but we will meet again" Jungkook said in between tears "He must've had his reasons, let's celebrate at the dorms for him, he is awake, and alive" Jungkook continued to cry more than before. His cries were a combination of happy and sad tears. Happy that he was awake, but sad that he chose not to contact Jungkook. 

They all nodded, and they came to hug Jungkook "You are right, he must've had his reasons" Jin whispered as they continued to hug for a few more seconds before letting go. 

"Let's all party for Y/N !" Everyone shouted before getting back in the van and heading straight back to the dorms. 

Y/N's P.O.V. 

Y/N had taken the day off from work at the army. He decided to stop by the hospital, because he knew the guys would come to visit him. He was worried, and he was scared, but also hoped at least one of the, had seen the video of him singing. This was a way of trying to explained that he didn't abandon them. 

As he saw the van pull over, he was pulled aside by Kai. "So are you coming over ?" Kai said smiling "It's hyung are you coming over" Y/N rolled his eyes 

"Still shorter than me !" He smiled 

"You brat, I'm a soldier now !" Y/N chased Kai into the van that headed back to the TXT dorms