Chapter 11

A/N:  I have to say that I struggled with this chapter.  I know what I wanted to do, but my mind just wasn't working with me and I couldn't get the right feeling.  Before you say anything, that is also the reason that I stopped where I did.  I didn't do it on purpose and I didn't want to drag this final chapter out even longer.  Please don't get too mad.  I'm sure that I will be writing other stories with Mew and Gulf which have some of these missing scenes.    :)

I also apologize for the chapter.  It just isn't where I want it to be and I'm not sure why.  I hope you will enjoy it anyway.  

On to the final chapter, the epilogue is the only thing left and it will be up shortly.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story and I appreciate everyone for you votes and comments.  I love them all.  ❤❤

Gulf POV

I still can't believe that I have a boyfriend (a very handsome and sexy one at that). This past week has been fantastic. We have spent almost every minute that we can together and both Mew's band mates and our friends have supported us whole-heartedly.

However, Mew finally broke the news to me that I've been dreading. Him and the band have to go back on tour, and they have to leave tomorrow afternoon. So, today is our last day together until either Mew comes back for a break or I go to him just to be able to see him.

Oh, who am I kidding. I know that I'll go visit him on the road as soon as I can. However, right now, I want this night to be special. We won't be able to see each other face-to-face for who knows how long.

In addition, I don't want to spend the evening with anyone else, so we are currently in Mew's house. Yes. Mew actually has his own house here, but no one really knows about it. He bought it a few years ago, so he has a place where he can be alone, even though he usually doesn't like to be alone. However, right now, it is our private place for just us to be alone and not to be bothered by anyone, including our friends and family.

We both turned off our phones and put them on the table by the front door as soon as we got here. Neither of us want anything to interrupt our time.

Mew fixed an amazing meal for us and we are now sitting on the couch in the living room watching movies. It is so nice having some time to ourselves. I wish this could go on forever, but we just have one night until who knows when we will be able to see each other again.

I haven't been able to get the smile off of my face. Mew has done everything that he can think of to make this night special, from fixing us steaks for our meal to the perfect bottles of wine. Even though I usually don't drink wine when I watch movies, tonight is special.

I take sip of wine and then lean back against Mew's side. Oh, I love being next to him.

With my eyes on the TV, I tentatively ask, "So, what is your schedule looking like? Is there any time soon where you have a few extra days at any particular city?"

Mew's arm wraps around my shoulders and slowly pulls me tight against him. "Are you trying figure out when we will see each other again?"

I don't know if it the alcohol or my fear of never seeing Mew again once he leaves to go back on tour. Whatever it is, I can't seem to stop myself from answering honestly.

I take another sip of my wine and softly reply, "Sort of. If it is a long distance from here, I'm going to have to get plane tickets to get to you."