His Last Smile

"Well no shit,its gonna take time Y/N."

"Jungkook,being a doctor means everything to me but am just scared of the things or courses I would have to go through."

"But you'll be saving lives,and that honestly the best thing you could do for this country.And plus,I will always be by your side Pancake."

Jungkook gives me his cute smile as I remember the first time he called me that.

"What?"

"Nothing,I was just wondering why you called me pancake ever since we were kids."

"Easy."

Jungkook has me sit down on the bench below a tree. And I feel the cool wind hitting my face.

"Its a nice feeling."

I close my eyes and feel it again.

"Y/N."

"Oh,Yea?"

I lift my face to look at him and give all my focus all on him.

"I always called you pancake because you were so chubby back then."

"Hey! I was never fat!"

"I never called you fat."

He chuckles.

"Then why not call me chubs instead."

He looks at the sky and put his wrist behind him thinking.

"I guess its a cuter name.Jesus how you were quite obsessed over pancakes."

"Ummmm my mom always cooked the best pancakes."

I sigh.

"Am sorry I didn't mean t-"

"Pfff its ok,its not like shes dead or anything."

"Y/N am really sorry."

"Jungkook,chill down,shes not dead but shes dead to me,shes not how she used to be,now shes just to obsessed with my dads stupid company.I just don't get how my mom can turn into such a sweet woman then change over some stupid company."

"Yea,how ironic."

"Well..I wouldn't say Ironic,just somehow confusing."

Jungkook nods.

It feels like a roach is under me so I leap out of the bench and squeal.

"Its just your phone Y/N chilll."

I chuckle and I form a frown once I see the ID caller.

"Slutty Dragon."

"Oh,pick it up."

I whine but I pick it up with the glare Jungkook was giving me while having his legs crossed and his hand behind his head.

"What mom."

Mom:Get ready,we are going out with some guest tonight."

I get angry.

"Mom,you know I have a date with Namjoon this evening.Its our anniversary!!."

Mom:Dont raise your voice at me young lady,its an order from your mother.

I end the call furiously.

"WHO DOES SHE THINK I AM?!? HER ASISTANT?!"

"Y/N calm down please."

Jungkook gets up from the bench and comes hug me.He slowly pats my head rubbing my back.