I.Will.Never.Love.You.

Am here wedding shopping with Jungkook as I was forced to by my parents.

I come out with the last dress and Jungkook was stunned with his shocked face.

Jungkook speaks.

"THAT IS WAY TO SEXY!!Noooooo you better go change."

I laugh and I just remember how silly and how much Namjoon would like it.

"Yea Namjoon would loooove it,but he would also be mad of seeing other people looking at you right now."

I laugh as he already read my face.

"I found another one that like this but not to sexy."

"Ok,changeee nowww.Before you give your own parents a heart attack."

I chuckle and get back in the changing room. I come out with another dress.

Jungkook had an unsure look but agreed

"Its still to sexy but I wanna fuck up your parents for making you marry someone."

I thought of the faces of my parents and I chuckle.

I was about to pay for the dress but Jungkook stopped me and already payed with his phone.

"Jungkooooook."

"No,I don't care your not paying."

We leave taking the dress with us.

We get in the car and go back to Namjoons house.

Its been two months  since his death happened and I hit depression very hard but Jungkook was patient and was with me each step of the way.Am so thankful for a friend like him. Jungkook and I agreed a week ago that we would start living together in his house but boxing Namjoons stuff in the attic so I don't break down every time I see anything that's his.I still think of him but....without frowning and it feels so right to not cry.

Jungkook and I plan to go to the arcade and go all out before I get married tomorrow.I haven't met my 'fiancee' ever since the first time I met him that one day when we were shocked about getting married.