Incident

Tuesday

We were already in court and resolved everything.

It was official.

Taehyung and I were divorced.

6 years later

I'm working as a clothing designer.It's really nice,and it has nice pay. I've heard that Taehyung got married again and adopted a little 7 year old since his wife couldn't have kids.I was so happy for him,he found love.

I've achieved so many goals and continued to do so.I go to Namjoons grave every night.I always tell him about my day.I have my own company and I have people that work for me.

"Miss.Song,we have a new project."

"Which iss?"

"We have to come up with father and son matching."

"Oh ok."

"The closest meeting we have is in an hour. Would you like to schedule the meeting for anothe-"

"We can't waste more time Reyna,get my bags and my things and lets move."

I walk out with my mask and my shades to avoid paparazzi. Yes,am the demanding type.Just like my mother I guess.I enter the car and look in my phone.

I hear my assistant Reyna enter the car and she starts driving.

Reyna to me is more than an assistant.Shes like a sister to me.But when it comes to work it's different.We act like crackheads when we're hanging out but business is business.

We arrive at the company where we were supposed to meet.It looks so familiar and that's when I saw him.

"PARK JIMIN."

He looks at me in a weird way and ignores me.

I come towards him and he speaks in a serious tone.

"Who let you in here ma'am you can get my picture later."

He was about to walk away but I smack him behind the head.

"Stupid."

He turns around in anger.

"Who do you think you a-"

I take off my mask and my shades and his eyes widen.

"Y-Y/N??!"

I laugh and look both ways and decide to hug him.

"It's been so long since I saw you."

"I know??But Y/n,what are you doing here??"

"I could say the same thing about you!"

We break the hug and Reyna decides to speak.

"Miss.Song,we're going to be late to our meeting."

"Oh,your going to a meeting?"

"Yes,it's a new project this company wants."