Remedy

Jungkook came to me crying and I was so confused but worried. 

"Y-Y/N I-I have to go back."

"Kookie whats wrong??!"

"M-My mom,she was sent to the hostpi-pital."

"W-What?..."

The only person who actually treated me like a daughter was Jungkooks mom...

"I'll come with you,please."

"Y/N,You have t-to stay here,I have to go,i'll try to call you when I get there."

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and running not caring about bumping into other people.

I was so in shock.

"Namjoon..now Jungkooks mom?"

"What about his mom."

I turn around to see Taehyung behind me.I'm so disgusted.

"What do you want."

He looks at me confused but smirks.

"Can I not invite my wife to dance with me?"

He takes my hand and drags me in the middle of the dance floor.

I try to get his hand off mine but then I see people staring at me.I just smile and Taehyung just buts his hand around my waist.He looks at me in the eyes and gives me a small innocent smile.

I could tell its false.

 He brings his face closer to mine and we started slow dancing closing our eyes to make us look like a real couple.His forehead on mine felt so weird.I try not to think about Namjoon wishing this was our wedding. That's when the tears came out.I hug Taehyung out of no where,not caring who it is.I just need someone. Taehyung hugs me back.

"Stop crying,your going to get my suit dirty." he whispered.

I was annoyed as I pulled away.T aehyung spoke to the crowd.

"Sorry you guys,those are happy tears!"

The crowd started cheering and we started to rap things up.

My parents and am guessing Taehyungs parents told us to have a seat with them.

My Dad starts speaking.

"We are here reunited as a family once again."

I roll my eyes as he continued to speak.

"Y/N,your things from Namjoons house are already moved to the house the Kims and I gave you."

"What..where,how."

"I always know where you are Y/N,and my men carried all of your stuff out,and don't worry,I already paid for the light,water,and rent for the rest of our lives so Jungkook wouldn't have to pay for anything."

I clenched my jaw as I was angry.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you??You know I can't live alone,you can't separate Jungkook and I apar-"

My dad started laughing out of no where along with Taehyungs parents and my mom.

"What the hell is so funny."

"Y/Nnn....Who said you were living alone??Your freakin married for gods sake,you'll be living with Taehyung!"

My jaw drops as Taehyung just started chocking out of no where.He turns so red like his life is in real danger or something.I give him a good slap in the back and he stops but groans in pain.