Surprise Tae❤️

After a few months I really got to connect to Taehyung and having to have so much fun with Shinae.

I found out something very exciting that I would want to tell the whole family about and I couldn't wait to see their faces.

Taehyung was there making breakfast with a rubber band tied to his hair knowing Shinae did that and nodding to the music and spotted me.

"Heyyyy baby."

I smile at him and go over there to give him a kiss.

"How'd you sleep? Did you sleep ok?"

"I would have slept better if you've stayed longer."

"Sorry love."

He gives me a kiss on my forehead and has me sit down with pancakes on my plate.

Shinae comes running down fast and she slams the table giving a huge smirk at Taehyung.

"I SMELL PANCAKES!!"

"Here here here Jesus Christ."

Taehyung hands her a plate with pancakes  .

Then she looks like she's about to whine.

"Appa...Where are the sprinkles,whipped cream and cherry on top?"

"I think your mom spoils you too much Shinae."

He grabs everything she asks for and starts cheering up.

"Thank you Appaaaaa, I love youuuu."

She starts to swallow the food and I just laugh the whole time while Taehyung rolls his eyes.

I start to tickle her and with Taehyung finishing up his breakfast I knew it was time.

"You guys?"

Shinae stops at her trash with food in her face and I give her a giggle wiping the whipped cream on the corner of her lip.

"I have to-"

I hear the whipped cream shooting on Taehyungs pancakes and he looks at me.

"W-what?"

Shinae and I just breakout laughing.

"Okokokkk seriously."

They both looked at me and I took a deep breath.

"We have another Mr.Kim right here."

I rub my belly.

Taehyung drops the whipped cream and Shinae just looks at me confused.

"You have another Appa in you??"

"Noooooo Shinae-"

"Baby are you pregnant?"

He looks at me with a shocked face and then Shinae looks at me with one after she gets it.

"I'M HAVING A BROTHER??"

"Mhmmm."

I can see Taehyung about to drop a tear but he turns around.

"Awwwwwwwww baby."

I go around the corner and hug his back while he's having his little moment.

Then I hear Shinae crying dramatically.

Myyy babyyyyyyy I tell her to come here and we hug as a family.

"I can't believe you guys are gonna forget about me...."