A-

I open my eyes and I see Jimin with wide eyes.

I feel someone pull my arm and I whine in pain.

"Taehyung she just-"

"It's ok Jimin,I saw the whole thing."

When Taehyung was just about to drag me Jimin spoke.

"Wait,stop."

Taehyung looked back emotionless.

"What's that on her arm hyung?"

He looked at my arm and replied.

"Nothing."

Jimin pulled me off Taehyung and took a look at my arm.

"Y/N,did he do this to you you?"

I replied drunkenly.

"Who else? We just got married today and he's already hurting me.He *Hiccup* thinks am his maid or something.And you died but he doesn't give a damn because he's motherfucking Kim *Hiccup* Taehyung."

I pass out.

Jimin POV

Y/n passes out in my arms.

"Hyung,why?"

"Jimin,we're going home.She's drunk."

"I can clearly see this shit Taehyung. Why are you taking out anger on her if she hasn't even done anything to you?!"

Taehyung takes Y/n from my arms and just takes her away.I was wondering about the person she was talking about.'Joon?'

Taehyung POV

I carry Y/N bridal style to the car and we drive home.

I was so angry and was thinking what to do to Y/n when she wakes up at home.

We get there in 20 minutes because of how fast I drove.

I park my car and carry Y/n inside.She only took two shots,how can she be so drunk already?

I took Y/n to my bedroom and put her on top of my bed.

I take her clothes off and I was so surprised by the body she had.I bite my lips wanting to taste her.My thoughts were interrupted when I hear a knock in my door.

"WHAT IS IT AM BUSY!"

"A-Am sorry Master,it's just your parents are here.."

My eyes widen and I reply.

"Tell them to come in,but make sure they stay in the living room."

"Yes Master."

Her footsteps fade away and I put and I try to put a robe on Y/n.

I see her arm ruined with makeup and I just look at it with no emotion.I don't feel bad at her.That's what she gets for disobeying.I do take off the make up and put medicine and bandages before I put her robe on all the way.

I take my time taking a shower and I come out wiping my hair with just a towel below my waist.

I hear Y/n groaning in pain before she gets up.