Preface

On a coastal land of the island that drifted afar from the continents to the west thundered rainstorms, summoned hurricanes and tsunamis ever so often, yet the beautiful scenery of the mountains that would reach for the sky and the plantation of colourful flowers gave the island its name, Garden Valley.

It was the biggest island of the coast that had a decent population and due to the 'valley' situated island that just so happened to be placed right between two huge mountains and forth the mouth to the wide big ocean. It was a big tourist attraction and it was said that whoever could afford to live in the island would be a millionaire.

Yet despite the beautiful nature of being both on land and in the sky, being left out, left alone and being not loved is one of human's worst fear, yet it happens all around us without us even knowing.

It's that feeling of trying to be like everyone else that many times drifts us afar from facing the reality of the world.

Yet, finding that inspiration to get up again, to try again and again until you realize that God is the only answer to those with a lone soul. Finding out truths within lies, light in the dark and a star in the sky as motivation, but will it be enough to find out the truth about the life of Rain Cornelis Crossford whom was constantly on the thought of not being good enough.

However, the reality of life is not about how you see yourself, it's about how God sees you. Being something that you aren't, trying things that you shouldn't and lying soon becomes the building blocks of failure until God comes in control of your life.