Railways Thunder

It wasn't long afterwards when Rain started packing all her bags and boxes for the move.

"Is the house going to be like this one?" Asked Rain towards her parents.

"Not quite Rain." Answered her dad picking up her one box. "Only much better." He said smiling. She shook her head and smiled.

"Oh come on dad." She replied. "Tell me about the house." I begged him.

"It has a roof." He replied teasing her. Rain found this amusing and responded with a giggle and a hug. "Is this the last of your boxes Rain?" Asked her dad.

"Yes dad, this is the last." She taped up the last box. Holding the tape in her hands, she stood up with her skinny jeans, white vest and lose hair. She looked beautiful as the sun shone through the curtain-less windows and shined on her gorgeous hair.

Rain picked up the one box and helped her dad carry it down stairs and placed it neatly on the floor. "The courier will be here any second to pick up the boxes." Said Rain's mom as she was packing the kitchen cupboards.

Rain walked nearer to her mom to help pack. "I hear so." She nodded. "How come dad doesn't want to tell me what our new house looks like?" She asked curiously. Her mom gave a smirk and nodded at her daughter. Mrs Crossford gazed her hand through Rain's ever soft hair.

"It has a roof." She teased Rain as well. Rain giggled as she closed the one cupboard.

"Ahh." She signed. "This is frustrating." She joked around. "You and dad certainly have a lot in common." She winked.

Mrs and Mr Crossford giggled and embraced their daughter. Just then there was a beep outside their door. "Ahh, it must be the courier." Said the dad. He walked towards the door and opened it up.

"Good day gentlemen." He greeted them with a nod in his head and a handshake.

"Splendid morning to you Mr Crossford." Said the courier. Everyone in this town was ever so friendly towards them. "I see that you're all ready for the move hey?" He said walking into the house.

"Yes, we sure are." Mr Crossford answered in delight.

"What will be the first?" Asked the courier looking at the hundreds over hundreds of boxes.

"Over here." Mr Crossford took no hesitation to point out. "My daughter's things. Do handle with care please." My dad advised them. The courier nodded his cap.

"Ey ey Mr Crossford, will do my best." He replied whilst walking near to Rain. "Miss Crossford it is my greatest honor." He bowed before her in respect.

When they carried the very last box, the courier came to my dad. "That'll be the last of them." He said leaning on the counter.

"Yes gentlemen, thank you so much." My dad shook their hands again.

"Ey, we will sure miss you Mr Crossford, you have done greatest deeds for this town." Said the courier.

"None that I am sure will be in vain." My dad answered in respect. "We will miss you as well. And on behalf of our family, we would like to thank you sir for all the well doings you've done for us during this past years." My dad clasped his hands.

"Don't mention it Mr Crossford. Be free to ring me up if you need anything." He said with a wink and left the house. The house was completely empty and it echoed deeply from floor to floor.

"So, this is it family." Said Mr Crossford putting his arms around his wife and daughter. "Shall we leave?" He asked looking at the both of them.

"We shall." Answered the mother. They picked up their hand luggage and walked towards the door. "This house holds mighty fine memories." Mrs Crossford said looking around. She could picture every furniture, every ornament placed in an exact. She closed her eyes and looked at Mr Crossford.