Chapter 11

"Wake uppppp!!" Felix jolted awake, shooting up into a sitting position and waking Changbin in the process.

Felix looked over to see that Hyunjin had also been startled awake, and standing near their hotel door was Chan, smiling at the boys he had presumably startled out of sleep.

"What was that for?" Changbin asked, trying to act angry despite the smile now creeping onto his face.

Chan smiled at him again, "It's 9 AM, we've gotta go get food! Everyone else is already awake, we're waiting on you three. So, get ready and get up! We'll be in the lobby~" He sang the last part of his sentence as he left the room, leaving the three to get put together."

All of them were reluctant to actually get out of bed, checking their phones to stall for as long as possible. Hyunjin was the first to actually get up to get ready, a few minutes after Chan left. Felix and Changbin figured they'd better get ready too, not particularly wanting to get yelled at by their fellow members today.

After a bit, they were actually decent and clean and so they all left the room, Hyunjin trailing behind the other two, head hanging.

Upon arriving in the lobby, they were greeted by Minho. "Geez, took you three long enough, come on, we have a reservation for 10:45 and it's already 10." Minho walked away, slightly aggravated and Felix and Changbin turned to look at each other, neither able to hold in a laugh. Hyunjin watched, and Seungmin walked over to him.

"...You good, Jinnie?" Seungmin placed a hand on Hyunjin's shoulder as he spoke to him and he noticed the older's eyebrows were creased with sadness and something else, guilt?

He sighed. "Yeah...I'm okay." Hyunjin reached down, taking Seungmin's hand in his own, and proceeding to lean down and place his forehead on Seungmin's shoulder, shocking the younger.

"I'm just a little down...you'll always be here for me...right?" Seungmin smiled sadly and reached over Hyunjin, using his free hand to rub his back.

"Of course. I'm always here Hyunjin, you always have me, okay?" He felt Hyunjin nod and they stood like that for a minute until Woojin hustled all of the members into a rented van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The restaurant was nice. It was simple, yes, but nice. It was an imitation of an American restaurant, though the members didn't know how accurate it was. Did all American restaurants have waitresses in plaid dresses and a jukebox in the corner? They weren't sure, but Felix personally doubted it was very accurate. Nonetheless, it was a nice little, quiet place and it smelled like they were making good food.

They sat, as usual, in a large booth so that they didn't have to sit at separate tables. Felix breathed in, taking in the smells of diner food whirling around him. He looked down, taking the menu that had been previously placed in front of him and scanning it, trying to decide what he should eat. Something small, of course.

"Felix, you should get this," Chan had tapped him on the shoulder, pointing out an item on his menu. It was a lot. A waffle with eggs, toast, fried potatoes, and sausages on the side. Felix furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't want to eat so much, especially not in one sitting. He contemplated in his head and Chan saw the distress on his face. "I can share it with you if you want, we can just split it." Chan smiled at him, patting his shoulder and Felix looked at him, smiling a little too.

"Yeah...okay, sure."

It wasn't long before the waitress showed up. She was a beautiful lady, Japanese with long black hair and bright brown eyes, and she looked Felix up and down as she got to the table, smirking at him.

"What can I get for all of you today?" She spoke in a tone that Felix couldn't quite place and she looked at him, he was sitting at the end so he was expected to speak first.