An End and a Beginning

Sansa was woken in the early morning by one of her chamber maids and was asked to meet King Robb in her solar once she was dressed . Sansa dreaded meeting Robb again after the last evening . 

Sansa : Do you know what it is  regarding ?

The maid : No my lady , I am afraid not . 

Sansa got dressed and headed to Robbs solar . When she got there Jon and Roslin , Arya and Theon were already waiting for her. 

Sansa : Am I late for something ?

Robb : Ramsey in the black cells . I will be executing him in 2 hours time . Did you want to meet ?

Jon : Are you sure ?

Sansa :  Yes .

They all head out to the black cells . 

Theon : He did confess Sansa when we captured him , he was not remorseful.  I don't know if he will give you  the satisfaction of answering your questions . 

Sansa: I have to try. I want to hear it and see it for myself .

Theon : Alright be prepared . 

They reach the black cells . Ramsey is like a wild animal , clearly Robb's men have beat him .

Ramsey : All the Starks are here . What do I owe the honor to ?

The second she sees his face she knows he was the one , all of it came flooding back to her at once . She turns pale  and is shaking , but she is determined not to let him have the satisfaction . He will not win .  Jon is by her side trying to hold on to her but she stands alone and approaches him .

Sansa:  Why ? I want to know why . ( she is remarkably calm)  

Ramsey : Because I could . I  don't know about you but I certainly enjoyed myself. 

Robb :  I am going to kill you and I am going to enjoy it . 

Ramsey : Just like I enjoyed her , to be fair Stark I did it because of you . Your little bitch sister and you are responsible for what happened to her . If she did not refuse me  and if you did not humiliate me , this wouldn't have happened . This is on you . You forced me to do it. 

Robb :  Shut your fucking mouth! 

Ramsey : Oh I did use it on your pretty little sister . Just for that reason too . You're weak and a hypocrite , to be fair I did not know who  she was  Stark , I thought she was a maid . Then when I saw her I thought why not the King probably has had her , why should I pass up my chance . Come on Stark you know you would have a little fun with her too if the situation were different . 

Jon : That's enough !! Take him to be executed  . 

Ramsey : I am leaving you out  Bastard ? did you want a turn with her as well?  Or is the little one more your type . 

The guards take a shackled Ramsey and all the Starks look on as King Robb Stark swings the sword to execute Ramsey Bolton. 

Sansa is calm and collected after the events of the morning . She has her justice and she knows the right person was killed . She is glad she remembered his face , there had been some relief in knowing the right person was being punished for his sins .

The day passes quietly .Sansa strolls the grounds with the guards and Catelyn . She contemplates her life and decides she will push Ramsey out of her mind as best she can and she will just concentrate on getting though each day and just think about the babe .