22

tw: abuse, rape. this chapter is very dark so please don't read it if you don't feel safe or comfortable doing so

Harry could hear the phone calls and voicemails Seamus had been getting. They were from everyone, the ministry, his friends, his parents. They're all suspicious and Seamus had officially been ruled as the number one suspect.

Harry couldn't help but raise his hopes, he knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help it. Knowing that they were that much closer to finding him made relief flood through Harry like it was his own blood.

Seamus had been really violent with Harry recently, though. Every time he walked in or left the room, Harry would receive a hard kick to his already broken and bruised body.

Harry was listening extra hard today, trying to hear if they were any closer to finding him. It was all Harry did these days, listen. He never allowed himself to get lost in his thoughts or become distracted by anything. Harry jumped when he heard Seamus scream 'fuck!' and punch something, probably a desk.

Harry heard Seamus open the door and he instantly shuffled back to the farthest corner of the room, silently pleading that Seamus didn't do anything. Harry looked up and met Seamus's eyes. He could see that Seamus was angry, he could see the fire burning viciously behind the soulless eyes.

Seamus didn't say anything as he walked over to Harry and forcefully pulled his trousers and pants down. Harry shut his eyes and prepared for what was about to happen. He had given up on struggling, there was no point in trying to fight his way out of it because he would only end up getting more hurt. People say never give up but how are you supposed to not give up when you're chained to a wall and you don't even have the to energy to stand up? How are you supposed to not give up when your kidnapper will only hurt you worse when you try to fight back? How the hell was Harry supposed to not give up?

Tears slipped down Harry's face as Seamus rammed into him mercilessly. The pain was unbearable but Harry had no choice but to deal with it. He couldn't make any noises either, or Seamus would punish him further. Harry tried to focus on something, anything that wasn't this because Harry was sure that anything was better than this.

Harry heard Seamus grunt before he pulled out. Harry felt sick at the though of having Seamus's... stuff inside of him. He slapped his hand to his mouth, desperate to repress the bile that was rising in his throat. He managed to repress it but he wasn't sure he would be able to next time.

Harry pulled his trousers up and curled up into a ball in the corner of the room. He had to try and calm himself down, he couldn't break down in front of Seamus.

"Let's hope you don't die before I come back." Seamus said.

Harry's heart sped up. What did that mean?

Harry watched as Seamus left the room and he heard as he locked up the door to the room Harry was in and the entrance the the hut itself. Harry listened intently and he heard Seamus drive off in his car.

Harry looked at the food and water on the floor. Half a bag of crisps and a water bottle that was a quarter full. This was not enough. Harry wouldn't be able to make it past the week.

But Seamus was coming back, right? Seamus would come back with more food and water and Harry would stay alive because Seamus wouldn't let Harry die, right?

Harry brought his head to his hands, who was he kidding? Seamus wasn't going to come back. There's no point denying what he already knows and Harry knows that Seamus left him here to die.

Harry couldn't die yet, he needed to say goodbye to Draco one last time, tell Draco he loved him one last time but maybe Death had given Harry enough chances.

Maybe Death really was serious about taking Harry this time.