Chapter 23

A/N: Thank you for 1k reads, loves!❤
Oh, and I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I just have a lot going on right now. My mother's friend, one who was like an aunt to me, recently died.😣💔 And we can't even attend her funeral because of Covid-19. May her soul rest in peace❤...Anyway, remember to keep voting and commenting.

Carry on, loves!💃🏽

***

Writer's POV

They all stared at Leandro like he was crazy. Camilla grew cold.

"Excuse me? Did you just say 'die'?" Gabrielle asked, her eyes widened.

"Leandro, are you serious? How's that going to help us?" Lorenzo asked.

Emeliano turned to Leandro and said in Italian;

"Can I be the one who kills her?"

"Emeliano!" Marisol scolded.

Emeliano rolled his eyes. Lorenzo snorted.

"I can't deal with you, Emeliano." He shook his head, laughing.

"Yes, you heard me. Do you mind dying?" Leandro asked.

Camilla nodded quickly. "Yes, I mind."

Leandro sighed and got up, pulling out his knife. The girls gasped.

"Well, I guess we have to do it the hard way." He said.

The guys immediately stood up and tried to stop him. Lorenzo stood in front of Camilla, Giovanni stood behind Leandro and the twins stood in front of Leandro.

He stared at them, amusement lingering in his eyes. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"You actually thought I would do it?" He asked them.

They all sighed in relief.

"Well, you're kinda unpredictable sometimes, Andro." Giovanni said.

Leandro stepped back and put away his knife. They all regained their seats.

"Yes, I want you to die, Camilla, but not literally. We're just gonna make it look like we killed you. We need to scare Garcia." He explained.

"Ohh.. o-okay." Camilla said.

"Great. We're going to take a video of Lorenzo 'shooting' you. Luca will edit the video and we need to find someone good with make-up..."

"I can do it!" Gabrielle said, suddenly.

"Great. We need you to make it look like we hit Camilla. And make it look real."

"Are we seriously doing this?" Emeliano asked.

"Yes, Liano. It's our only option at this point." Leandro said.

Emeliano's jaw clenched and he stood up and left the room. Leandro furrowed his eyebrows. He couldn't exactly understand why Emeliano was bothered by this innocent girl.

Leandro turned to Gabrielle. "Start with the make-up. Lorenzo, switch your real bullets with blanks. Luca, get the camera ready. Twins, try to create some fake blood, will ya?"

They all nodded and everyone stood up and exited the room. But Leandro grabbed Kayleigh's arm before she could leave. Her breath hitched and her heart started racing.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer towards him. "You've been ignoring me for the past two days. Why?" He whispered.

Kayleigh closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, are we friends? Do I have to speak to you every damn second? Don't get things twisted, Leandro. You're my kidnapper and I'm your hostage. Let's keep it like that, hmm?"