Chapter 20

Kayleigh's POV

We were all still sitting in the living room, watching a movie. I kept glancing at Leandro. He was manipulating his phone. He looked really sexy.

Stop it!

What was wrong with me? I let him see me full naked. He was a totally bad influence. Whatever his plan was, it was slowly but surely working.

But I had a plan to stop it. I would ignore him for a few days. I had to distance myself from him. Now that my friends were, I knew it wouldn't be that hard.

My eyes went to my friends and my sister, who were sitting on one big couch together. I noticed that Starr was yawning. Man, she was tired. I looked at Leandro and wanted to ask him where they would sleep.

-You said you wanted to avoid him.

Right.

I glanced at him one more time before I turned to Emeliano. He was staring at something, or should I say someone in particular? He was staring intensely at Camilla. It was like he was trying to figure who she was, just by looking at her.

Emeliano was a very mysterious person. He never talked about himself. And I've never seen him mad or serious. The more time I was spending him, the more I liked him.

"Uh, Emeliano?" I said.

His head snapped to my direction."Yeah?"

"Where will my sister and friends sleep?" I asked.

The girls all turned to me with wide eyes. Especially Gabrielle. Oh, she did not look okay.

"Excuse me?!/ What?!/ The fuck you mean?!" They all exclaimed at the same time.

"Uh, y-you're staying with us here." Cameron said, scratching his neck nervously.

"Nope!/ Never!/ Man, get the fuck outta here!"

I bit my lip nervously. "Guys, we have no other choice." I said, softly.

"Excuse me? Kayleigh, you have got to be fucking kidding me. Ain't no way in hell that I'm staying here." Gabrielle said with an attitude.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Gabrielle, I don't have the time nor energy to argue with you right now. You think I also want to stay here? I don't. But we have no other choice. So, we're going to stay here and there's nothing you and I can do to change that." I said with the same attitude.

-Ooh, I smell some beef coming!

I hate you.

-Well, guess what, you hate yourself.

She raised an eyebrow, standing up from the couch and walking slowly towards me.

"You better fix your fucking tone, Kayleigh." She said, more like warned.

I stood up, facing her. We were about the same height.

"And what if I don't, Gabrielle? You started with the damn attitude."

She glared at me. "Bitch, I will slap you."

"Please, try."

"Woah. Nope, not today." Caleb said, standing in between us. I was glad he stopped us before things could escalate.

"Gabby, calm down. You too, Kayleigh. We'll explain everything in the morning. Just go with Maria right now, she'll show you your rooms." Cameron said to the girls.

I closed my eyes, inhaling and exhaling. Gabrielle did the same. The girls followed Maria and I went after them. Maria gave them pyjamas and we all retired to our bedrooms.