J E A L O U S

"Hyung, have you seen Jimin-ah?" Asked Jungkook to the man he saw first, Taehyung.

"Uhm. I saw him few minutes before I went here. He was discussing something with Namjoon hyung." Answered Taehyung who seemed uninterested and was just playing with his phone.

"Where are they?" Jungkook then asked.

Frustration was written all over his face. The idea of Jimin being with another man is unpleasant for Jungkook, he doesn't like it.

"Jimin's room." The man replied, still not giving Jungkook a look.

He was too busy on what he is doing that he didn't even notice the extreme change on Jungkook's expression.

Jungkook didn't even bother thanking Taehyung. He stormed out of the room, leaving Taehyung confused because of his abrupt action. He heard how Jungkook slammed the door but decided to just shrug it off. Jungkook rushed to Jimin's room. He was about to enter when his hyung, Namjoon opened the door.

"Jungkook-ahh, Jimin is with--" Namjoon couldn't finish his sentence because Jungkook pushed him a little to have more access to the door.

"...he's with Taemin." Namjoon continued when he managed to go out of the room.
But Jungkook was too occupied. He didn't bother glancing or answering his hyung. Rather, he barged into the room and annoyingly called "JIM-" but he cut his own sentence due to shock and disbelief of what he's witnessing.

Jimin was sitting on the bed beside Taemin. Not just it. They we're also hugging each other. And it made Jungkook furious. He felt his blood boiling up. His veins are getting tensed. He closed his eyes for a few second to control his anger.

When Jimin heard Jungkook's voice, he immediately turned to him and called his name. But Jungkook run out of the room and shut the door loudly.

jimin and Taemin was shocked. Taemin looked puzzled, not getting any hint of what is happening and Jimin on the other hand was a bit scared. He's predicting what will happen but still wishing it won't. Jimin immediately stood up without even saying bye to Taemin. He ran and followed Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ahhh! STOP!" Jimin shouted as he saw Jungkook about to enter his room, already holding the knob.

Jungkook did stop. But when Jimin was a few steps away from him, he entered his room without sparing Jimin a glance.

"Jungko--" He was cut off by the loud noise made by how Jungkook closed the door. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. He knocked many times but he didn't hear a response. He's frustrated. He decided to go back to his room and there he saw Taemin still sitting on his bed.

"Jimin. Why did Jungkook act like that? Are you guys-uhm-do you somewhat have that kind of relationship?" Taemin asked.

He's been waiting for Jimin to come back because he was so confused and curious. He doesn't know what is happening.

Jimin did not answer for a few minutes. Instead he went near the table and picked his phone up, and apparently faced Taemin.

"Sorry Taemin. I know you have a lot of questions but I can't answer any of it for now. Sorry. I'll be leaving. I'm so occupied. You can go if you want to. Sorry. This situation is a serious matter for me. You know, Jungkook-ahh--- He is not just a brother to me. About you and Naeun, sorry. I can't comfort you anymore. I'm not on the right mind to do so. I'm sorry for being such an inconsiderate friend."

Jimin said and tapped Taemin's shoulder.
Taemin smiled as a reassurance that he's okay; that he understand. He stood up and they went out of the room together. Before parting ways, they said their goodbyes. Taemin wished Jimin a good luck and cheered him up because he noticed how sad he is. Jimin then went back to Jungkook's room and Taemin left for home. When Jimin arrived in front of Jungkook's room, he again tried opening the door. He knocked numerous times but Jungkook didn't bother opening the door nor making any sound from inside. Jimin looked for his phone in his pocket and when he found it he immediately called Jungkook. He called him 3 times until he finally answered.