BEST FRIENDS

"Sweety, are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he watched Jimin's face turned rosy red. He got so worried that he immediately cupped his face and unconsciously dropped his one hand on his forehead to feel his temperature.

The man lifted his gaze and met Jungkook's, which he instantly regretted doing so, "I-I'm okay." He stuttered.

When will he stop calling Jimin such endearing names? It's making his heart pound really hard, for fucks sake! He was blushing and it's the natural response so he's having trouble hiding it. Well, who wouldn't get flushed when he just called him "beautiful"? He's a man and being called such should have angered him. It should have been handsome! But that compliment made his heart do a little summersault instead. He looks beautiful in his eyes, that alone was enough.

"You sure? You're hot," He pointed out, making both their eyes go wide in shock after realizing such a remark could mean something completely different.

"W-what I'm saying is y-you felt hot. Well, you're hot but uhm it's not what I really mean--- damn it." Jungkook stood up and stride away like he just got burned. His face held embarrassment, looking like a thief caught sneaking in.

His actions baffled Jimin. Jungkook looked too affected, conscious, shy, and guilty. This is his first-ever time seeing him this way. He's always that man with confidence, you'll never see him slipping... but now, he just saw him did. Fuck!

Jimin tried to disregard the self-preservation and dignity he has and boldly walked on towards Jungkook. Silently cursing under his breath, wishing what he'll do next wouldn't change anything with their relationship.

He likes Jungkook. It's been years, and he never did something nor showed him anything about how he felt. He just stayed as a friend and... no kidding, but those years were pure torture.

"What happened to you, little bunny?" Jimin asked as soon as he was able to stand in front of Jungkook.

He never called him names, that's Jungkook's favorite, not his. But he suddenly had an urge to call him that, so he did. He reached his hand so he could slowly and sensually caress Jungkook's face. He made his little fingers walk on to his cheeks, down to his jaw -- damn that perfect line -- and finally on his neck. He saw Jungkook flinched against his touch but didn't try to make him move away.

"Jimin..." Oh, how sexy his name sounds when Jungkook said it. He rarely does, for he usually calls him honey, baby, babe, sweetie, and the likes. He loved those, but he loved this better.

"Yes, honey?"

Reversed? Yeah. He guessed so.

"What are you doing? And why are you doing this to me?" He almost said the words one after another. His breath was deep, filled with agony. The voice too low for even Jimin to hear.

Great. He does affect him!

"Nothing," Jimin answered and withdrawn his hands from tracing little circles on Jungkook's neck. But before he could walk away, Jungkook already held him by the waist and had pulled him closer to him.

His heart hammered inside, non-stop. He couldn't properly breathe upon realizing the sudden proximity. This is the closest he got, after years of having a secret crush on his best friend. And this is not good! He's feeling weak inside and he felt his knees wobble. Fuck it.

"That's just rude, lovely. You just lead me on and then walk away? That's mean," Jungkook whispered against his ear. He felt Jungkook's breathe fanning on his skin and he couldn't help but shiver.

"I was just---"

"Do you even have an idea of what you're doing to me? Of your effects on me?"

Jimin couldn't answer. He fell silent after hearing him suddenly sound distressed.

"I like you--- no, I love you. I am barely holding on to my control, Jimin. I am on the edge. And you doing that just made me snap. Now look at me. Really look at me, Jimin. See for yourself if this is still your friend, 'cause I know for sure that what you did unmasked the deep feelings for you that I've been hiding for so long."

He hugged Jimin tightly. Afraid it would be the last. He confessed. And he was quite sure that no sane man would still be friends with him after hearing what he said.

"I wanted to touch you, be this close with you, kiss you, hug you. I want you to be mine and mine alone. I want you to love me too---"

"I do, I love you too."

[ END ]

OKAAAAAY!!!! HELLO PEOPLE! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! I'M CRYING!!!!! HUHU. SO, HERE'S A GIFT. LATE FOR JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY, BUT HAHA, YEAH. I WROTE THIS JUST NOW, BEFORE I BEGIN ANSWERING MY EXAM AND QUIZZES. HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT. SEE U AGAIN, SOON!!! 🥺💜