Part 7

Now after everyting that happened recently I could say that my daily routine had some slightly changes, it is still the same: Wake up, eat, go to school, come back, do whatever I have to do, dinner and then my favorite part; Go to sleep. But the details here are that my mom is doing my breakfast with more frequency, she also seems to be happier than before, when I go to school most of the times Diane is on my way and I have to end up walking with her, sometimes I think I am the one who is on her way, my thoughts are weird sometimes.

When I come back from school I find Claire most of the times talking with my mom, sometimes I find her on the kitchen or on the couch, sometimes they are drinking wine. They look cute together, maybe they should be a couple, or maybe they are and they are just hiding their relationship, this last thought made a little smile appear on my face, my mom totally deserves to be happy.

Sometimes Diane goes early from school because of her schedule, this is because were in different classes, sometimes she doesn't even go to school, this might be because of her califications, they say on school that she is one of the best students but that due to her abcenses she doen't get into the honor roll, she seems like the type of student that tries to make everything as perfect as possible just to accumulate enough points to pass, that's really smart. Anyway, when she goes early from school most of the times she goes to my house, I assume that she might be looking for her mom everytime she goes there, but sometimes her mom isn't there, but my mom always recieves her into our house and invites her to stay there, most of the times my mom makes her some tea, I think she also goes to my house for my mom's tea, because it's delicious. My does this because she thinks that Diane and I are friends, but we aren't, she made that clear, I wonder if I should ever tell my mom about the real way Diane treats me, but that might create problems between Claire and mom.

Today wasn't an exepction of Diane going to my house, this time she only went to my house to look after her mother and to taste some of my mom's tea, but her mother wasn't there.

As I arrived into my house I see Diane and my mom having a very good talk, I can tell this because of their face, looks like they're enjoying each other, my mom saw me and talked of course she had to say hi .

M -Oh hi honey, you finally came back.

A -Hi mom.

M -Diane cam to visit us as you can see.

D -Hi.

A -Oh, ok.

I was scared as always, I didn't want to create an uncomfortable situation with my presence, so I simply decided to go to my room, I'm still not used to getting Diane into my house.

A -I'm going to my room.

M -Ok, you must be tired.

I did just as told and went straight to my bed, I'm not hungry so I'm not going to dinner, maybe I'll wake up at 9 pm to have some food from the fridge, It's the only think I can think about and I didn't realize that I was getting more sleepy every second and it was just a matter of time that I fell asleep

Until I heard that damn voice. (I love her voice, but it scares me)

-Hey

-HOLY FUC..  hi Diane...

-Sorry if i woke you up, your mom said you got a ps4

-She did?