Diane's part 5

Today is another day that I'm alive and I have to obey my little schedule of going to school and then doing nothing, but I got to arrive first at the little dummy's house so she can go with me to school, this is because my mom asked me to do it last night, she said this because she thinks I need some more friends, but I know that she only wants me to do this so I can become that little creepy girl's friend, she mentioned sometimes that she is a lonely person, but honestly who cares? I don't know what I'm going to win if I become friends with that little brat, and I don't think there's nothing to win at all if I hang out with her.

After I had my breakfast I got out of the house to look after her, two houses away, honestly, why does mom forces me to do this when I can tell that this girl isn't stupid enough to at least know how to go to school, but my toughts dissapeared when I saw the girl in the distance, going away from this place.

I guess your mom didn't told you to wait, right?

She was walking looking at the front and without paying attention to anyone she would come by her, or in this case behind her,  and I decided to follow her in a very close distance to see if she notices me, and after 3 minutes she turned her head back and managed to look at me, I could see that she had a little smile, but now is a serious semblant, with a little touch of scared and nervious. I didn't start a conversation, but she tried to, and of course I had to be as cold as always with her.

-Hey

-Oh, hi Dia..

-If we are going to start to fake being friends at least we should start going to school together

-Oh, fair enough

Ok Diane, remember why you're doing this. You don't want to be friends with her, you're doing this for mom.

-Don't get excited, remember I'm doing this for my mother, as well as you do, we are not friends

-Ok

After I said this we went towards that institution where we dedicate to study, The whole trip was quiet, and I enjoyed that, but the girl next to me seem to be really uncomfortable with my presence, which is pretty understandable, and I pretty don't care at all.

We arrived at school just in time, we had separated classes so we had to continue by our own.

-I'm going class, I'll see you later

-O..ok

And this boring classes passed by quickly, they were simply too easy for me, and I couldn't wait to go to the cafeteria to have my lunch. When I took my food and headed into my seat I talked with two girls who are kinda friends of mine, I gotta say that their company is pretty enjoyable, we spent 5 minutes talking until I heard the sound of an object making contact with the floor after it fell, but this time isn't an object, is a person. I decided to go and take a look and I saw something that for some reason made me really angry, It was a guy who made Astreed fall onto the floor. Maybe he crossed his foot into her step so she could slip, and it makes me so angry.

*-oh sorry, you should be careful next time dummy