911

everyone got into the rv. glenn drove and
negan sat in the front with him.

carl and 10k sat at the table and held hands. "do you think this place will be good?" 10k asked the shorter boy. "i hope so." carl replied back.

after a few hours they had arrived. gregory froze when he saw negan. "hello gregory." negan said in a fake happy tone. gregory just waved slightly. "my leader would like to make a deal with you." negan states as he points to carl.

gregory lead everyone inside. negan, carl and maggie walked into the office with gregory. "we want to do trades with you. help each other and stuff." carl states with a smile. gregory scoffed. "i don't see why i should trade with some child."

carl rolled his eye. "maggie i'll let you do the talking instead." carl said as he tried to calm himself. after maggie and gregory continued to argue about it he called her hot and tired to make a different deal.

that pushed carl over the edge. he tackled gregory to the ground and punched him a few times before negan pulled him off. carl got out of his grip and fought gregory again. gregory got a good amount of punches and kicks in.

"GUYS HELP!" negan shouted. jesus and everyone else came running in to see carl and gregory fighting. gregory grabbed a pencil and shoved it into carl's scar making it bleed.

carl yelped in pain before getting one last hit in. magna rushed over to carl. "WE NEED A FUCKING DOCTOR!" she screamed at jesus and gregory. jesus got them to doctor carson.

doctor carson stopped the bleeding and explained it would take about a month for it to heal properly. maggie and glenn thanked the doctor over and over again.

"why were you guys even fighting in the first place?" rosita asked carl as everyone looked at him. "he started hitting on maggie so i beat his stupid ass." carl explained calmly. glenn gave carl a high-five. "that's my boy!"

jesus came in and apologised to carl. "gregory said he'll take the deal. he's scared you'll beat him again if he turns it down." jesus says with a chuckle. carl smiles. "you should seriously be the leader not him." carl says.

"i'm not really leader type. i just prefer to help out." jesus says with a shrug. they talked for a few minutes before 10k came running in and hugged carl. "i heard about the fight. are you okay?" 10k asked.

carl smiled and hugged him back. "i'm fine. gregory isn't though." he said with a smile. jesus mouthed a bye to carl before leaving the room.

10k smashed his lips against carl's. they kissed for 30 seconds before pulling apart for air. "i was really worried about you." 10k whispered.

"you don't need to worry about me. i'm like superman." carl replied back and kissed the boy's cheek softly. they soon walked out.

magna, rosita, addy and daryl hugged carl. "i think we should go back home and do the trade next week." rosita suggests to the group. they all agree.

———————————————————-

they drove through the gates of alexandria and got out of the rv. heath and carl shared a hug before carol wrapped her arms around carl. "did we get a deal?" she asks excitedly. carl nodded.

he gathered everyone in alexandria and told them about the trades they'd be doing with hilltop. everyone cheered before heading back to homes or jobs. maggie, glenn, carl and magna had dinner together.

magna thanked them for dinner and left. suddenly someone knocked on the door. carl got up and answered it. "hey 10k. did you need something?" carl asked with a smile.

10k nodded before pulling carl into a kiss. they didn't even notice glenn and maggie watching until they pulled apart. carl blushed which caused them to laugh.

"aww maggie look! our son is getting penis already!" maggie hit glenn when he said it. "hoe my gwad! dad no-" carl said as he burst out laughing. 10k just froze.

once glenn stopped making jokes they invited 10k in. 10k and carl went up to his room. "are maggie and glenn fun parents?" 10k asked as sat down on the bed. "yeah. we watch a lot of movies and bake cookies." carl said with a smile.

"do you still miss rick?" 10k asked lowly. "of course i do but glenn and maggie really help me. they've always kinda helped me." carl said with a soft sigh. "how so?" 10k asked.

"well glenn has been with me since the start we met maggie when i was shot so we've been through a lot together. glenn would take care of me when my mom was busy with shane and stuff. maggie took care of me when i was still healing. they took care of me when my dad went crazy. we helped each other when beth died and other crazy shit." carl explained.

"wow that's a lot. i've been with doc and addy for a long time now. doc is like a dad to me in a way and addy is kinda like a sister." 10k says with a smile.

soon enough carl and 10k fall asleep under the covers. maggie and glenn open the door slightly to check on the boys. "aww i ship it." glenn whispered. "glenn stop saying ship it." maggie whispered back as she shut the door.