| - |

"are you dressed already?" your friend asked as you were trying to tie the ribbon.

"help" you mouthed as you made a sad expression. your friend laughed at you before entirely helping you out. 

"there you go, princess." she mouthed, "you look like legit japanese royalty." she followed up.

"geez, thanks a lot." you said as you went back to the classroom. your room was used as the actual café setting, the next classroom was used for the kitchen.

"i wonder were akaashi got placed." you mumbled and went inside.

"alright, in 30 minutes we'll be opening up our doors. get ready to smile and be friendly!" the class president said as she let in 7 students.

"they're from class 6 and they'll be helping out to serve." the class president said. your eyes wandered around the people who went in, and you found him, akaashi keiji.

he was wearing a dark red yukata, the same as when you saw him before.

the color complimented his hair and skin very well, he looked like an actual prince.

you sighed, 'i keep getting involved with akaashi-san. i don't know what to do' you thought.

after the practice last week you couldn't let go of what he said to you.

"it is my duty to protect you."

you walked out as you arranged the sign board outside the room, people from different schools and even just regular outsiders were seen roaming around the school grounds. 

"(last name)-san." you heard a voice say from behind you.

"your class president is looking for you inside." he said as you turned around to see akaashi.

"oh yeah, okay, i'm just fixing this."

"do you need any help?" he asked as he walked towards you.

"ah its okay, i'm almost finished." you said as you saw a middle aged woman roaming around the halls.

she looked lost, she was looking all over the place. not until both your eyes met.

she grinned and walked towards where you were standing.

visibly being anxious, akaashi asked, "are you okay? do you know her?"

"i don't think so." you replied as she was now standing in front of the both of you.

"i see we've meet again, empress."

"you still have your guard with you too." she mouthed with a grin.

you didn't understand what she was saying.

'empress??' you thought as you gave her the most puzzled expression.

"it took you both a lot of time to come back." she said as she went closer and closer.

"ma'am what are you doing?" akaashi said, interfering with her.

the middle aged woman smiled and tapped his forehead. she did the same to you.

"..huh?" you both mouthed.

"broken strings still? the gods must be playing a game with you." she laughed and slowly walked away.

"what did you do..?" you asked as you tried to come near her with akaashi following you.

"i just.. gave you a little gift."

"we'll meet again soon, empress. just like before."

×