Drifter × Reader (Super Fluffy)

I never realized how cold the Anex was until I started to date The Drifter. We try to spend as much time as possible together. That time always is hard to find as it is rare to get a full day when I was not in some sort of battle. Drifter lives down in the Anex since that's where the Vanguard told him he could stay and that's all he got. I honestly hated that they didn't bother giving him a real place to live but I didn't argue with them about it, it wasn't my place.
I got up at the crack of dawn, realizing that today was one of the rare days where I do not have any missions or battles I need to be in. I sit up a bit and stretch slightly. From moving I notice that it is a chilly morning and I am up earlier than usual so, I should get up and go visit Drifter and make sure he isn't freezing. I slip out of the comfortable warmth of my bed and change into some casual clothes, and I exit my home. I make my way through the Tower to his little set up. As I entered his section of the Anex, I got hit with a freezing cold wave of air. "For the love of the traveler why won't he get a damn heater added." I think this as I walk into the back room where he lives and it was even colder. I look around to try to find him, the air was almost like walking into Europa. I look over and I realize he was some how asleep. I sit at the edge of his bed and carefully place a hand on his shoulder. He shifts a bit and mumbles my name and opens up his arms for me. I got in the bed next to him and just held onto him. I feel him shift and wake up "The hell are ya doin here? It's early for you." As he says this I notice how much gruffer his voice is in the morning and I blush a bit. "I was up earlier and I wanted to vist you plus it was super cold when I got up and I wanted to make sure you didn't freeze. . ." I explain this and he places a soft kiss on my forehead and smiles softly against it before he sighs and pulls me closer to him letting me rest against his chest. I shiver a bit and he tightens his grip on me. "How can you live down here it's so cold. . ." he shrugs "I got used to it." I shake my head "you should come live with me,I have a decently sized apartment and I would happily share it with you." He is a bit taken back by my words and he looks down at me "Are you sure you want that?" I nod "Plus I'd get to see you more." He laughs a bit under his breath and he leaves a kiss against my cheek. "You're too damn cute." I smile and bury my head against his neck. He honestly can't tell if I'm all cuddly because I'm cold or if I just love him but he accpets it. "If you can,we can move you in today." He thinks for a second "What'll the Vanguard think though I don't want my favorite guardian in more trouble?" I shake my head "I pay the rent they just build the building if they have problems they can suck it." He chuckles and plays with my hair "You're so tough Y/N." He just holds me,I melt into his grasp due to the cold but I feel warm with him. "Well,if we get up and working on moving now,I have enough time to close shop for the day,and just spend it with you." My eyes go wide and I nod "I love that idea!" He waits for me to let go of him so he could get up "Darlin' you've gotta get up if you want to help." I sigh and untangle my self from him and he stands up next to me. We spent the rest of the day packing his makeshift room,which didn't take long,into my apartment. We finish a little after lunch and I sigh and plop down on the couch,I feel he sit down next to me and snuggle closer to him,I turn a bit as he lays his legs down and we both just cuddle with each other on the couch. "I'm so happy this is happening. . ." I say this and he kisses me surprisingly softly on the lips. "Thank you. . ." I shake my head and kiss him back "It's nothing,thank you for being my other half." He smiles and holds onto my waist "I won't want anyone else."
*
*
*
A/N: So I get that no one on here cares about destiny or the drifter but I love him so much it's not even funny,like omg he's my manz. Lmao sorry. The next chapter will be Cayde or Banshee so don't worry!
Word Count: 648