Learning

Violet's POV

I stayed silent the rest of the way home as I didn't want to be here, I wanted to go back to my hotel and sleep. Actually I wanted the chicken nuggets Dean promised me but since he lied about Roman being in the car, he probably lied about me getting chicken nuggets.

I leaned over to Dean and whispered to him because I was supposed to be being quiet." Can I still get chicken nuggets?"

Dean held back a laugh." I'll go out to get you some once we got home if you don't punch me again." He said and I nodded then went back to looking out the window. All I wanted was chicken nuggets and sleep, not to deal with whatever Roman was going on about.

We got to the house and I slowly got of the car." Hey I'm going to go get us food, I'll be back." Dean said taking the keys from Roman and got in the drivers seat.

I took off my heels and began to walk inside the shields house but I just kept stumbling over myself causing me to giggle. However Roman wasn't amused by me and picked me up to carry me inside.

"Let me down! I can walk! I don't want you touching me when your hands have been on another women." I said annoyed and Roman sighed heavily immediately setting me down once we got inside.

"Go shower, you smell of alcohol and sweat." Roman instructed.

"I want to sleep." I said simply.

"You can sleep after you take a shower, Violet." Roman said slowly losing his patience again.

"But.." I began to say but was cut off by Roman.

"Violet I'm about five seconds away from turning on the shower as cold as it can get and throwing you in there. So think about your next words carefully." Roman said sternly.

"You're being mean!" I said crossing my arms and talking like a child.

"Vi', can you please take a shower?" Seth asked looking at me softly, speaking calmly.

"Okay!" I said happily and skipped off to go take a shower.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me.."Roman mumbled thinking I couldn't hear him.

"Seth can I take a shower in your en-suite?" I said looking back at him.

"Third door on the right." Seth replied and I nodded then continued skipping to Seth's room.

I entered Seth's room and glanced around as I had never been inside it. It was also pretty manly but had elegant touches with gold accents. He also had a king sized bed with gold and black bedding but what really surprised me was he had a mirror above his bed. Kinky much, Seth.

Anyways I wasn't here to look at Seth's bedroom so I headed to the en-suite bathroom and began to run the hot water then undress. Once the water was scorching hot, I got in and began to wash up. The hot water sobering me up slightly. I was washing my hair when I heard a knock at the door.

"I'm taking a fucking shower like you asked." I said thinking it was Roman.

"It's Seth, Vi'. I'm just making sure you're okay." Seth said softly.

"Oh I'm sorry. Yes, Seth I'm fine. I'm almost done." I said politely as I finished washing my hair then cut the water and dried off, then opened the door and Seth was standing there.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked standing in front of Seth completely naked and I knew his eyes were looking me up and down.

"Yeah of course. You want sweats or anything too?" Seth asked going to his drawers and pulled out a shirt.