I Love You

Violet's POV

Roman and the boys had been at work all day doing more media since there was no training again due to the NXT performers using the performance center which was fine with me because after last night I definitely needed a day off.

I had spent the last two hours of my life cooking a romantic dinner for myself and Roman. I wanted to surprise him with a nice night after all I had put him through yesterday. I just wanted to do something so he'd know how much he and our relationship meant to me.

For dinner I prepared filet mignon, bacon and chive mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, cesar salad, and french bread. I had set all the dishes on the table and lit some candles. I was just finishing up my shower so I could start working on Roman's dessert aka me.

After finishing drying off I put on a black scalloped trim floral lace garter lingerie set that made my ass and breasts look even more amazing then they already were naturally. I then began to straighten my hair as I knew Roman loved it that way. Once I was finished getting ready, I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. I had a feeling Roman would love the surprise.

"Babygirl, we're home. Where are you?" I heard Roman asking from the living room.

I made my way to the living room and instantly all three boys eyes were glued to me, looking me up and down.

"I'm right here, daddy." I said with an innocent smile focusing solely on Roman.

"Come here." Roman said motioning me to go closer to him, I happily obliged and stood right in front of him. As I did this the other two boys excused themselves from the living room. Well Seth excused himself and dragged Dean along with him." Now this is what daddy likes coming home to." He said kissing me lovingly and roughly as his hands went to my ass and grabbed my ass roughly, then gave it a hard smack as he slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"Well this is actually part 2 of your surprise, part 1 is in the kitchen." I said taking his hand and leading him to the kitchen where the candle lit dinner was.

"Awh, Vi'. You didn't have to do all this." Roman said smiling.

"I wanted to do something special for you because you're always spoiling me." I said softly.

"Well you picked up your phone and are dressed like this for me, that's all I need." He teased and I rolled my eyes causing him to smack my ass hard." Careful there babygirl because I have no problem going straight to dessert." He said with a seductive smirk.

"Good things are worth waiting for Ro'." I teased as I motioned him to sit down and then filled up a plate and set it in front of him." Enjoy my love." I said kissing his cheek then made myself a plate and sat across the table from him.

"Thank you beautiful." Roman said then began to eat happily, however his eyes never left my body once.

"I may regret this but since I can find everything out about you with one google search, I figured I'd allow you to ask me five questions about anything you please." I said as I opened a bottle of red wine and poured us both a glass.

"Cheers." We both said and clinked glasses then took a sip.

"Anything I want?" Roman asked seeming surprised which honestly was fair considering I never really opened up.

"Yes daddy." I replied then began to eat.

"Alright. You've told me you were a foster child. Were you born into the foster system or?" Roman asked softly.

"Basically yes. My mother if you can even call her that, left me at a fire station at three days old. The firefighters then took me to my first of many foster homes. I think I've lived in approximately 127 homes through my 18 years of living. No one ever wanted to officially adopt me so I always bounced from home to home." I replied with a shrug then took a drink of wine.