Nausea and Donuts

Two Week Later

Violet's POV

It has officially been one month since I had officially broken up with Roman. Was it weird that I was keep track? Probably, but I didn't care. One fucking month and I still couldn't get him off my mind. I honestly didn't understand why, Andrade was amazing. He was a great lover in every sense. He cared for me, protected me, fucked me like no tomorrow but yet I still couldn't say I loved him. And I think that was it, that's what was missing. That's why I couldn't fully get over Roman.

Now don't get me wrong, I was enjoying my time with Andrade. There was never a dull moment. We went clubbing, bar hopping, surfing, and much more together in the month that our arrangement started. Not relationship but arrangement. Andrade didn't care about the fact I didn't want to attach labels to what we were and I appreciated that. We both were just having fun. What we had going was exactly what I needed.

Andrade had left me alone at his house as he had run off to get us some coffee and donuts, as I had woke up really wanting donuts. See what I mean, he was so good to me. I sat up in bed and suddenly felt a wave of nausea wash over me and I quickly ran to the bathroom. I barely made it to the toilet and puked my guts out.

I suddenly heard footsteps running towards me as I continued to vomit while kneeling on the tile floor."¿Estás bien? ¿que pasó?" Andrade asked concerned getting on his knees beside me and holding my hair back for me. He was asking me if I was okay and what's wrong.

I continued to vomit until I had emptied all my stomach contents into the toilet. My face was flushed and I was shaking slightly." Stay here I'm going to get you some water, hermosa." Andrade said getting up and quickly returned with a glass of water. I quickly took it and drank it slowly not wanting to throw up again. Once I finished the water, Andrade scooped me up and laid me back on the bed.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to take you to the doctors?" Andrade asked in a concerned voice as he sat by me and watched over me.

"I'm fine babe. I think it was just something I ate last night. I feel better now. I'm sorry about that." I said feeling embarrassed about the situation.

"no hay necesidad de disculparse." Andrade said soothingly and kissed my forehead telling me I had no reason to apologize." You get some rest. I'm just going to set the coffee and donuts on the counter, then I'll be right back." He said getting up and at the mention of donuts I suddenly got extremely hungry and all I could think about was donuts.

Andrade was halfway down the stairs when I yelled." Hey papi." Which caused him to look back up at me.

"Sì mami?" He asked.

"Can you bring me back up a donut, por favor?" I asked with an innocent expression and he chuckled but nodded. A few minutes later, he returned with a chocolate creme filled donut which was my absolute favorite.

"Thank you papi." I said as he handed it to me.

"You're welcome, babe. Just don't feel like you have to finish it if you can't, alright? I'm going to go take a shower, you're welcome to join me after you finish." Andrade said then kissed my forehead once more before walking off to shower.

As soon as he left, I demolished that donut in the matter of seconds. What the fuck was going on with me. One moment I was throwing up my stomach contents, the next i was demolishing a donut like my life depended it. I shrugged off the thought then got out of bed and brushed my teeth before joining Andrade in the shower.

"Papi!" I said happily and jumped on him while wrapping my legs around his waist. He caught me with ease and chuckled.

"Miss me already?" He teased then kissed me roughly and passionately with his hands resting on my ass. Our tongues battled for dominance and he gave my ass a hard smack which allowed him to gain the upper hand.