Hey Hayley

AUGUST 24TH 2014

On the way to The Leblancs house ( you just learned their last name ) now you go by the name " alyssa Leblanc or, alyssa bratayley " You meet Katie who already knows what happened and she welcomes you into the family and right as she says that Hayley is gonna be home in just a minute with billy and Caleb, You Sit on the soft couch and drift asleep when the door slams open and shut

Hayley: " YOU DIDNT TAKE ME AT THE PARK LIKE I WANTED TO "

Billy: " I didn't have time! I had to get home to show you something or I should say someone "

Hayley: " who's that girl? "

Billy: " in a couple days she's gonna be your new sister! "
Hayley: "but I have one already " Annie: " no, you have 2 now and if mommy and daddy say they want another one u will have... more siblings"

Hayley: " but what if the family does not like her? "

Billy: " YouTube will love her "
It was nice that they called their fans family, I stood up to say hi to Hayley because I was still in a daze but before I knew it she ran off to her room, no crying, she just left and billy and Annie walked into the kitchen leaving me alone in the family room because Caleb was on his laptop playing Minecraft and Katie was outside Washing the car, I came up behind Caleb and told him " you might need a wooden pickaxe for that stone, it's kinda hard to break with your hand " he jumped and sighed in relief and said that there was a spare laptop in the storage room if I wanted to join his game so I did. We bonded and played Minecraft from morning til night without getting tired, well atleast I wasn't tired. We did a vlog announcing I was a new member of the family and ended it with " this is the question of the day guys, ' what would you do if you had a twin? '
Hayley: we will be back tomorrow
Annie: with lyssa of course
Caleb: Remember toooooo...
Be a baked potato, Just joking! Remember to celebrate life! Byeeeeee ' " Caleb starting laughing after we cut off the camera and Hayley went to her room and Caleb went to the basement, I followed annie to her room that we were sharing and we chatted until we fell asleep, I fell asleep with my phone on playing old vlogs.