Will She Survive?

We all visited Annie at the hospital, she went into surgery and lost 2 gallons of blood by the time she was on the operating table, they did the surgery and then the doctor came out....

Doctor: Mrs and mr Leblanc... Your daughter lost 4 gallons of blood and only has 1 gallon of blood left, she might not make it unless we have another blood transfusion but there is i one willing to give that much blood, then they asked if it was ok for them to give blood from someone who wasn't family and we said no, so we thought of an idea, we could call the rest of the family down and have each other them donate one gallon of blood to annie and the hospital, that way there would be enough for Annie and more left over in case another patient needed blood, we got max, Rebecca and lilia to donate, so with all of our blood ( max, lilia, Rebecca, Hayley, me, Katie and billy ) we were able to save life's, Annie was one of those lives and a 10 year old boy named Jackson Thomas needed blood for his brain, He bonded with Hayley and I, We soon left and the car ride was still silent without Annie in the backseat because she had to stay in the hospital for the next 2 weeks and a recovery process of 3 weeks and therapy every once a week, We got home and Hayley, Caleb and I slept on the couch because we couldn't bare to go upstairs to where everything happened, we all slept downstairs and went to bed instantly after we got home because we didn't feel any emotion but sad and Caleb seemed a little mad..I guess because he was there before she did it and could've stopped her and he was also upset that Hayley had to donate blood and not him. I don't know about anyone else but I slept horribly knowing my sister was in the hospital because of a suicide attempt for what seemed like no reason.