Calebs Missing!

When we realized that Caleb was still at the park we panicked and billy asked if any of us saw him in the car while we were leaving and asked if we went anywhere else, we said yes because we went to get ice cream but Caleb wasn't in the car at the time and we thought he just stayed in the car while we left, we searched all over the house for him until we opened the door to go back to the park and Caleb jumped out of nowhere and said " GOTCHA, payback for yesterday " and he scared almost all of us except Annie who wasn't paying attention to the door and instead was playing with her rubber band bracelet, she looked up at Caleb and we all gave him a hug and Katie told him not to ever do that again, we asked where was he and he said he pulled up t trunk and got in the trunk and he was stuck in there until he pushed a button and it opened and he heard us panicking that he was lost so he snuck up to the door but it locked and he said that he would wait until we went looking him and scare us, we all laughed in relief and asked why he was so silent the whole time and he said he was sleeping in the trunk and we all shook our heads and laughed.

Author note: Hey to whoever is reading this, I know this was short and I'm working on every year up to this year so you get a lot of this story lol. Ok into the next chapter