Happy new years!

December 31st 2014
11:50 pm

It was nearly new year and we all were scrambling to find things that said happy New Years and to find fruit punch and pop corn to celebrate New Years at 12 am, then clock ticked and before we NEW it, it was 11:59 just one minute before New Years and we all sat on the couch and screamed " HAPPY NEW YEARS " as the clock struck twelve and we watched the ball drop on the television, we all hugged in happiness that we reached a new year of 2015, everything was perfect and we all thought 2015 and the years to come would be just as perfect, we partied at 12 am as if it were 12 pm, we all got super tired and tried to keep the party alive until...we all passed out, I saw Caleb and Annie pass out before I did and they both spilled their punch as they fell, then Katie fell out on the couch and then billy and Hayley fell out in the kitchen, then I passed out by the tv, we woke up at around the same time but Annie and Caleb were awake before any of us and because I passed out last I was the last one to wake up, Hayley was kinda waking up off of the kitchen floor and RED LIQUID WAS SURROUNDING HER!!! we all ran to Hayley and picked her up and she dropped an empty cup then we realized that the red liquid coming from her head was fruit punch, her hair was stained red for a couple days then it turned pink and went back to its normal brownish color.

January 10th 2015
It was my birthday and it was my first birthday with my new family, at the time I forgot about my old abusive family and this one was the only one I cared about then they revealed something,

I WAS KATIES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER!!!