Hayleys Birthday!

September 2nd 2014

Caleb: Hayley wake up
Hayley: *flails arms* inananot
Caleb: You need to wake up! Your 6 today
Hayley: *turns over and puts face in pillow* no that was yesterdayyyy < I'm grumpy voice >
Caleb: no it's today! There's a big big cake and ice cream and everything!
Hayley had no response until
Caleb: And pizza
Hayley jetted out of bed and downstairs without even saying good morning and then...

Hayleys POV: I ran downstairs only to see my mom and dad on the couch, I went into t kitchen and found...nothing..no ice cream, no cake...no PIZZA!! I was furious
" CAAAAALLLLEEEEBBBBBB! YOU LIED TO ME " *storms upstairs and finds Caleb on his laptop on the top step* " U LIED! "
Caleb: inananot

" touché " I said and walked back into my room and went to sleep till the real party started "

YOUR POV: I told Caleb and Annie that we need to buy Hayley a gift and Caleb said " Here, give her this. From me " he gave me his bracelet and I put my hand out to annie and she put a necklace and 5 dollars in my hand, I took off my pendant I had on my necklace and put it there and said " these are her gifts from us "

3 hours later

I walked into Hayleys room at 2 pm and said " Hayley wake up, it's time to play any game you want and get your gifts "
she got up and told me to give her the gift I got her and so I gave her the pendant and she seemed grateful for every gift, then at 6 pm, Rebecca, Jack and Elle showed up So we danced and sang and did gymnastics and had a big celebration and made a video and then we sang happy birthday to her and Caleb sang " happy birthday to you, you live in a shoe, you look like a monkey and you smell like one toooo, Jk love you Hayley " then we ended the party after Rebecca, jack and Elle left. We ate pasta and pizza, then at 8 pm we went to sleep and this time we all slept in the same room, Annies room. We said goodnight and slept the rest of the night and most of the morning.