Im Home!

YOUR POV:

It was a normal day, we went to see annie and she was awake and she talked to us, we got home and had a knock on the door, Caleb opened it and IT WAS.....The girls we beat up weeks or months ago and we asked what they wanted and they just walked in, they looked completely different because when we fought they were ugly tomboys and now they were purty girly girls, the leader "katelyn" said ' we just wanted y'all to see us. We are beautiful now and we still have beef with y'all aswell but we didn't come here to show off because we are beautiful and pretty and incredible and rich, we came here because we heard poor little ANNIE was in the hospital and everyone was grieving and we wanted to say... She is better off in the hospital than here " hearing that made me snap and I jumped off the couch and tackled katelyn and started beating her in the head, I ripped at her hair which came right off...I SNATCHED A WIG! But she wasn't bald underneath she just had short hair down to her shoulder and the wig was down to her back so haha. Hayley jumped in and beat katelyn and I got off her and started beating the big girl ( her name is max ) and the others ran off like cowards and soon when we were done beating them they ran off also.

Annies POV: I woke up in the hospital and I felt a lot better than when I was on the floor in my bedroom, the last thing I saw was a blurry vision of Caleb crying and Hayley running into the room and the last thing I felt was the piercing stinging pain of the pin in my wrist and i went numb, Then I passed out. But anyways I was told that I could leave on that day so i got a taxi ride back home and I walked in, Everyone looked at me in shock and I smiled and only said " I'm home! " everyone came up and hugged me carefully and I sat down and ate some food and drank some water and headed upstairs to take a nap, and with that...I was home

One Year Later

February 4th 2018

Annies POV: I was now officially dating Hayden Summerall and I thought it would last FOREVER because we were really happy together, then one day I heard a rumor that he was cheating on me so I confronted him, after pretty much verbally assaulting him he broke and admitted to it so I slapped him and ran off crying

I texted Alyssa where I was

Lyssa: Annie where are you at? It's been hours since you were supposed to be home !!
Julianns: I'm at the area where they are constructing a ship, it's called the bitw galactic, if you can find out where it is you will find me.
Lyssa: ok!

The ship was huge, they said it would approximately 20 years to make! It was supposed to be larger than the biggest ship in the world at the time, stronger than the strongest ship ever! And I was the first person to watch the construction from a pedestrian view. I felt great to witness such an amazing thing, I was picked up and sent home, I went straight to sleep afterwards without telling anyone what happened.