𝘼 𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 - 𝘿𝙖𝙮 2

《If you cannot listen fully to the song without it being cut, try using Wattpad on your search engine.》

Khun rolled around in his king-sized bed, feeling quite uncomfortable from the heat.

Slowly, he pushed the covers off his face, which was making the heat completely unbearable.

His whole body was burning from the heat as if he were sleeping on fire. He couldn't even properly move any part of his body.

He sighed before closing his eyes once again. Today was another usual day where he had to make breakfast with the help of Goseng and train the others.

The only difference was that he was sweating. A lot. It might just be because he spent all night and day under the blankets.

Everyone would feel a bit sweaty after that, right? There was nothing to worry about.

And if he didn't hurry up, the alligator and the others would get quite impatient. When they were impatient, they were also annoyed.

After all, no one can concentrate on training without a full stomach.

And still, they were the most unbearable when they weren't concentrating.

He sat upright and waited for a moment, giving his eyes time to adjust to the blinding sun. Then, he strolled over to his bathroom.

The first thing Khun did was wash the sweat from his forehead, which was getting sticky by now.

He took a moment to look at himself in the mirror. Even though his skin was rather pale compared to the others, he looked a lot paler than usual.

Maybe he just didn't get enough sleep last night.

While he was busy making himself ready for the day, he noticed that his hands were trembling.

Slowly, breathing was becoming harder too, as if someone had stuffed lots of cotton down his throat to block his lungs.

Since his hands wouldn't stop trembling, he decided to wear a simple t-shirt for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow, he'd feel a lot better. But for now, he would have to go through the day in this state.

And if he didn't hurry up now, Rak would start another theater drama.

~~~

When he walked down, a pair of eyes stared at him a little shocked. "Good morning Mr. Khun, uh.. are you okay?" Goseng asked in a worried tone.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, um.. you look really.. pale. Well, paler than usual at least." She stuttered out.

Khun gave her a small smile, "thanks for your concern but I'm doing fine. I couldn't sleep well last night, that's all."

"Well, if you insist.."

As he walked over to the kitchen, he saw that Goseng had already prepared breakfast without him.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. You took a lot more time than usual so I decided to cook without you today. The others were pretty hungry."

That was.. understandable. He did take a lot more time to get ready when a headache wouldn't leave him in peace.

After he was done with breakfast, he'd have to go back to his room and take some medicine.

When Khun got to the dining room, everyone had already gathered around the table, eating all the fresh meals.

"Oh, Khun! Good morning!" Wangnan shouted, waving his hands. "Where were you anyway? The food is getting cold!"