𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 - 𝘿𝙖𝙮 6

《If you cannot listen fully to the song without it being cut, try using Wattpad on your search engine.》

One stare was enough to catch his breath away.

Cough, cough!

Even simply by staring at him, Khun could feel his breath hitch by the growing petals.

The first time he had seen Bam, he thought he was weak. He had a small and fragile figure, not particularly tall or muscular either.

He seemed to be too ordinary, and yet, he had managed to catch Khun's attention.

Despite his weak figure, Bam had a quite handsome face that charmed everyone.

He had even managed to get a date with a princess of Jahad, didn't he?

Khun sighed, leaning back on his seat. If he just closed his eyes for a second, he could recall that memory.

How could he forget it, though? From the moment he felt it, it had been burned into his mind.

~

Aguero. Promise me you'll never love someone. Especially not if they don't like you back.

You know exactly how dangerous it is, don't you?

Build a wall around your heart and don't let anyone break it. Close it with barriers, do whatever it takes to lock it from the outside world.

Don't fall in love.

~

His eyes shot open in an instant his eyes shot open.

He had got a coughing fit as if there was something in the back of his throat that he needed to cough up.

When he stopped coughing, he looked down at his hands to find scarlet red blood mixed with soft, pink petals.

The petals reminded him of cherry trees, the petals falling slowly to the ground.

The color is used to express gentle emotions such as admiration, joy, gratitude, and deep or endless love.

Sometimes, they were used as a symbol of innocence. For no matter how deadly they might be, they were still beautiful.

How long has it been since the last time this had happened?

The first time was probably much easier than now. As time passed, the flower just continued to grow and become more painful.

At some point, he almost coughed up a whole flower full of thorns, too.

Sighing, he grabbed a nearby tissue before cleaning off blood.

"Damn it, it won't go off."

Groaning at his luck, he stood up and strolled over the bathroom. When he reached the sink, he immediately turned on the water.

Liquid dripped from his fingers and splashed into the water, staining the sink with red ripples.

Was it all worth it?

Was it worth throwing up so much blood and petals until he couldn't move his body from the pain anymore?

Was it all worth it, just because of the love he held more than a boy that didn't return those feelings?

He made flowers grow in his lungs, and although they were beautiful, they slowly killed him.

The flowers were seen as a bad sign. Something his mother had told him about years ago.