𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 - 𝘿𝙖𝙮 11 (extra)

《If you cannot listen fully to the song without it being cut, try using Wattpad on your search engine.》

"Let me think about it again", Hatz sighed, "You want us to switch roommates just so you can set them up?"

Hatz was a man of few words. It wasn't the fact that he hardly ever willingly spend hours talking to someone.

Even for someone like him, peace was needed in many moments.

Especially when his two friends were in love with each other but couldn't find a way to confess because they both thought their love was unrequited.

Perhaps, sometimes even the smartest among them could be the most stupid man on earth.

It was quite infuriating. Having to bear seeing them pining after each other every day. It was nothing but a pain in the ass.

Nonetheless, he was also always dragged into their group's strange plans to get them together.

Not that they had ever succeeded, but according to Shibisu, they would never give up.

"Pretty much, yeah," Shibisu replied, a bit excited by his brilliant plan.

For the last two years, he had the opportunity to live in the same apartment with Khun.

They got along great, though Khun would probably not admit it that easily. Maybe he was just hurt to meet someone smarter than him.

However, the person he was supposed to live with, was sharing an apartment with no other than Hatz.

How did it turn out this way? He had no idea.

Maybe after they were randomly signed dorms in college, they ended up stuck together.

It could have been worse, though. If it were Hatz and Khun, things would have turned out far worse than this.

"Why should I interfere with their love life? It's none of my business." He asked, secretly hoping that would be enough to stop the chit-chat that had turned into villainous plans.

He'd have to make himself a reminder to never answer the phone again, at least when Shibisu was the one calling.

"Because", he started, "that's what friends do."

Hatz frowned again. That sounded like the most cheesy line that probably came from some amateur kid's cartoon hero whose only stray of hope was the power of friendship.

Kids had no good taste these days.

"Bold of you to assume that narrows the question down." He replied smoothly, still polishing his katana.

Out of all the things he had under his possession, this was the most treasured one.

Thus, he felt sort of insulted when Shibisu had to call him while he was doing his work.

"Still", he insisted. "I'm sure you'd love to help out Bam," Shibisu smirked to himself, having already planned out his many argument points.

"..."
The silence made him feel like his persuasion skills were indeed working and genius-like.

"I might not be so sure about Khun, but you'd also wanna help out Bam, wouldn't you?" Bingo. With this one last question, he had hit the jackpot.

Word by word, he kept on sounding more and more convincing. If he kept up this pace, he might persuade Hatz to his own will.

And well, he didn't stop there.

"..."

"Great", Shibisu exclaimed, already knowing from the growing silence that the other male had given in. "Besides, at least then we'll have each other's company!"