𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 - 𝘿𝙖𝙮 5

《If you cannot listen fully to the song without it being cut, try using Wattpad on your search engine.》

One thing everyone knew was that despite his handsome face and charms, Khun had zero experience when it came to love.

Sure, there had been a rumor going around that he had a lovey-dovey relationship with his half-sister, but only idiots would believe it.

The most experience he had was with the popular girl from high school whose only striking feature was a face that looked like the side of a matchbox.

The girl's crush ended pretty quickly after that he said that.

And so, Shibisu was the first one to propose a blind date for the romantically hopeless young man.

If it was out of pity or mercy, Khun couldn't tell. Maybe they just wanted to get rid of him.

How was he supposed to react when everyone agreed to the idea of setting him up with someone?

Love? Who would have time for such a silly thing?

He was already busy enough with piles of schoolwork. Even though being a college student had its perks, the incredible amount of schoolwork was shocking.

Especially when you went to one of the best colleges in the whole country and were a Department of Business student.

Seriously, it was exhausting. Love life would just be another burden thrown at him.

But the moment they told him that they had already set up a date, could he turn down the offer?

Maybe love was just useless and not made for everyone. But maybe he should have just given it a chance.

It if went smoothly, he'd have a new partner. If it didn't go smoothly, he wouldn't have a new partner.

A 50/50 chance, something no one can be sure to rely on.

That is if that person even agreed to go on a second date with him, which was unlikely.

But since he didn't have anything more interesting going on, he finally accepted the offer.

"Don't be nervous and don't criticize her. Act nicely, alright? You don't wanna chase away your first date."

Ehwa had been understanding enough to come over and choose an outfit for him and help him get ready.

At first, it had been the other guys helping him out but they quickly gave up after they only ended up fighting.

No progress would be made that way, so Goseng had been kind enough to call over another girl, one that had at least a bit more experience the average.

"Also, don't overthink it. I'm sure everything will turn out fine."

"Why did I agree to this again?"

"Because you have no life."

Khun sighed, "Right. Who is the date anyway? You never told me."

"It wouldn't be a blind date if you knew who it was", she rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, she seemed like a nice person."

"Let's hope that."

After putting a small rose in his pocket, she turned around the chair with a 'Ta-dah'.

"And, how does it look?"

Khun had to admit that he looked a lot more formal than usual wearing a tuxedo.

His hair had been put up in a small ponytail with the cobalt blue cloth that always hung down his hair.

"It's nice to see you're capable of more than just being useless. Nice."