𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙯 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 - 𝘿𝙖𝙮 7

《If you cannot listen fully to the song without it being cut, try using Wattpad on your search engine.》

"A gala?"

Khun continued to pour tea while trying his best at ignoring another rant that had been going on for at least 4 hours.

Every few minutes, they'd change the subject and jump into another one as if they had completely forgotten the last one.

Now, they had started to talk about an event. Even though he wouldn't admit it, Kuhn was also interested in the matter.

"Yes, a gala. It's basically like an afterparty for the regulars." Ehwa explained to them.

To nobles and royals, galas and parties weren't new things. Every few years, those from the great families would be invited.

Most of the time, it was because of another important matter.

The last time he had visited one, it was just an engagement party of a lady from the Ha family.

"But", Wangnan interrupted her, "lots of normal regulars like us got invited too!"

Endorsi frowned slightly, "Why? The galas are always held for high-rankers, nobles, and royals. How come they invited you?"

Regulars might have been chosen, but they were no less than ordinary people compared to the people from the 10 families.

Therefore, most of the time they were not invited or some floors held afterparties for them.

Though that was only on rare occasions.

"Ouch. This year's gala is going to be different, it's still the same but some chosen regulars are allowed to come too!" Wangnan replied smoothly.

He smirked, "And we just happen to have been invited." He threw a look at Bam.

"Well, we were lucky. Everyone knew the others would be invited anyway." Shibisu sighed.

"The others?" Khun raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. You, Ehwa, Endorsi, Anaak- Royals, and nobles, correct?"

"Why would I go?" Anaak glared at them.

Khun rolled his eyes before replying, "It's been long since I visited those events. I don't intend on going either."

The 10 great families were considered the nobles of the tower while the princesses of Jahad were royals.

Both were powerful and influential, and therefore we're always looked up to and invited to important matters.

Some of the matters were things such as parties, meetings, or galas- whatever it was, it was only restricted to those people.

The other people who had a chance of being considered as someone who stood above others were rankers, extremely powerful ones. Also known as high-rankers.

"But why?" Wangnan protested. "This is gonna be our first time there. You have to be there too."

"Give me one reason why I should come."

"First of all", Wangnan smirked, "We could all spend some quality time together."

"We can do that here too. We're already spending time." Khun interrupted.

While most of them thought he was just being stubborn and refusing to go, even he had his reasons.

If so many people were coming, that place would be filled with idiots.

Then, he'd also have to get into a tuxedo and 'behave' for the rest of the night, not to mention the annoying wannabes that liked to challenge Khuns.

In conclusion, there were too many ways for the night to be ruined.