𝙎𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝘿𝙖𝙮 8 (extra)

《If you cannot listen fully to the song without it being cut, try using Wattpad on your search engine.》

Even before waking up, Khun could already hear the loud noises coming from downstairs.

You could hear Endorsi yelling loudly at Anaak, and vice versa.

But if you listened closely, there was a possibility to hear Wangnan talking cheerfully too.

Overall, it was chaos.

They were all, as you would say, excited for the best time of the year. Or that was at least what Wangnan told him.

Even though there were weeks left before it was Christmas, Endorsi had insisted on starting the preparations already.

Partly because she thought she was better than them when it came to decorating, partly because she wanted to show off her aesthetics.

Either way, Endorsi would make all of them run around the house until she was satisfied with her work.

Why were the others hanging out in his house? He wasn't sure about that part.

Magically, everyone had voted to celebrate Christmas at his and even Bam was for the idea.

Practically, that was just an excuse for them to destroy his home. And he'd have to clean up the mess.

In conclusion, he was anything besides happy.

Shifting around, he searched around the bed, only to find an empty spot next to him.

It was already cold, which meant that it had been hours since the brunette woke up.

5th time in a row that he had woken up to no one else next to him. He might even break a world record.

Sighing, he opened his eyes. After a few minutes, his eyes adjusted to his bedroom.

He was laying on his king-sized bed, which was usually occupied by both him and Bam.

But today, Bam had probably woken up earlier in the morning and left to go downstairs.

Eventually, he'd have to go too. But it felt too cold, meaning he'd miss the warmth of his blankets.

Maybe because it was winter already, and one of the idiots had thought it would be a good idea to leave a window open.

That idiot was Bam.

"Khun?" Bam slid his head between the door.

Normally, he'd kill anyone who dared to come into his room without knocking.

But for the other male- he would come in without fearing for his life anyway.

"Good morning." He strolled towards the bed.

Without thinking twice, Khun instantly pulled him into the bed before hugging him tightly.

Bam laughed weakly, "Uh, Khun?"

"Stay with me."

Khun closed his eyes, this time pulling Bam even closer. Eventually, Bam gave in and rested against his chest.

Swinging his arms around Khun, he whispered into his ear, "We can't stay like this for too long."

Khun's eyes shot open. "Why?" he frowned while staring into Bam's golden eyes.

"Breakfast is almost ready", he reminded him softly.

Even though it came off as something rather friendly, you could never be safe when eating Ehwa's food.