𝘾𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙮 - 𝘿𝙖𝙮 10 (extra)

《If you cannot listen fully to the song without it being cut, try using Wattpad on your search engine.》

"It is cold in winter," Bam told himself while laying flat on the king-sized bed.

Ever since the morning, he had this bad feeling that he just couldn't seem to get rid of.

For a few moments, he'd feel happy before noticing that something in him just felt.. empty.

As if some important part of him had been ripped off without the brunette noticing.

But no matter how many times had checked, he looked fine, except for the strangely sad expression that had been plastered on his face.

He didn't feel like going down to check on Khun or Rak either.

Bam just felt as if it would make him feel worse, every time he tried to exit the room.

He sighed in frustration. What was up with him? Why was he acting this way?

"Oh", he remembered something. Rak and Knun weren't home today anyway.

Rak was gone with the other "turtles" on another "hunt" and would probably be back home late, including Khun who was still studying in the library.

Maybe it was his college life that was stressing him out like this, but that did not make more sense either.

He had good grades, friends, friendly teachers (except maybe a few), and most importantly, a boyfriend that was always there to comfort him.

Maybe that explained why he was feeling sad.

Usually, he'd be home with Khun and would spend the rest of the day with him, but today was one of those exceptions where they would both have things to get done.

There was nothing left for him to do either; he had already studied for any upcoming exams and finished the essays that were due next week.

There was nothing else left to do.

If he spent another few minutes laying on the bed like that, he could feel his eyelids getting heavier, threatening to close.

But Bam had promised himself that he would stay awake and wait for Rak and Khun to return, just like they did when he was gone.

But before he knew it, the feeling of being tired took over his whole body and he fell into a deep sleep.

~~

"Bam?"

The sound of knocks on the door woke up, suddenly. Bam looked around the room until he noticed the window.

It was already dark outside, which could only mean that he had accidentally fallen asleep.

"Come in, Khun." He yawned softly while rubbing his eyes.

Despite having just woken up, the feeling of all the tiredness he had experienced the last few days was refusing the leave him.

It was just threatening him to shut down his whole body until tomorrow morning again.

"Bam.." Khun swung the door open and strolled towards him.

Just as he was about to respond, the cobalt-eyed latter pushed both of them into the bed, resulting in him falling on top of Bam.

"Uh, Khun? What are you doing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You're warm", Khun replied while laying next to him and pulling him closer.

As he realized what was going on, Bam smiled before following the flow.

He had been waiting for almost the whole day to sleep next to him again because they always woke up next to each other.